Tree of Savior Forum

Best farming archer build?

Well, A3 Sc3 Musket then
Sc3 can clear dungeons like walking in the park, I think Gatygun meant that EVEN WITH dex build, average gear and mid attribute, you can still do it within 15mins. I’d recommend going 50-50 thou, since this is a raw damage based build.
Musket for faster burst dmg on bosses, and it has better compatibility with Archer in the upcoming rank.
p/s how can lv 145 gives 350k a run…? Thauma?

130 dungeon solo can get that much silver?

Yes 250k per run only if you can clear all mob by solo. 250k x 3 = 750k per day

Scout C3 Really good for clear mob.

You can follow iDream’s build (play high/full str and choose rogue at R7)
or
just play as common scout C3 and choose your own path.

this is common path of scout C3

• Archer C3>Scout C3
  • Archer>Ranger>ArcherC2>Scout C3 (A2 only for crit / ranger for steady aim)

after that you can go to Musketeer C2 or Cannoneer C2 (R8 patch only)

C2 of musketeer/cannoneer can fill what you lost from Rogue (except snake attack so you can’t play full str). But you will have double misslie dmg(musketeer), 150% cannon dmg(cannonner) all of that you can melt a boss in just a few sec.

hi, i am the original poster i am sry for the confusion and double accounts i thought i lost the p@ssword
imc increased silver for ALL dungeons, and i ran 145 dungeon with my catagoon like 20 times already, its 350k a run confirmed. TY for all the help guys
my archer c3 is lvl 75 with already 460 evasion, so im thinking this build got a bright future
what im thinking is getting musket, and doing double glads vubbe fighter glvoes and aoe ratio headgear, thats gonna result in total of 7 aoe attack ratio, and covering fire at lvl 10 +aoe ratio seems pretty strong to me
or maybe just go cannoneer i don’t know
im liking the build so far[quote=“thedojin, post:23, topic:324102”]
after that you can go to Musketeer C2 or Cannoneer C2 (R8 patch only)
[/quote]
im thinking of going musketeer c2 since its stronger than both rogue ranger and cannoneer, also penetration shot can be used during kneeling shot which seems a pretty strong synergy with a full dex build

While 145 gives more silver, it takes longer and drops worse loot. So it’s a tradeoff.

Not sure about the 240 dungeon, never did it. Will probably be hard i guess.

well, Cannon skills have low CD and long animation, thus equiping a cannon slower your movement speed so I don’t like it. It does have better Seige usage thou, destroy ground spells, traps and stuff.

while that’s a good point, you can still run both 3 times a day
so in 145 its 1m a day and 130 is 750k a day
that’s how i see it

i agree, will probably go musket with max aoe ratio gear. I got aoe from my scout circles anyway.

Best dungeon for silver: dungeon 145.
Second dungeon, if you are too weak/slow for dung145: dungeon 130.

Scout3 best to farm dung130 (and preferred dung145).
Scout3 quick clear dung145.
https://youtu.be/P55YNTL9czE

Guide: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11274
Interestingly, they suggest swordsman3 is nice to farm dung too (due to sprint) (and with corsair).
Second in place is Chaplain, especially vs dungeon130 since most mobs are devil-type.
“You will need a ton of silvers for equips, and rank8 attributes, so here’s a farming guide” Ceate a character to complete/farm 5 dungeon runs every day to become strong"

agree with low CD and long animation skills, but disagree with equip cannon slower movement. Most cannons don’t affact movement only some cannon have decrease movement. And most cannoneer don’t run around carrying cannon on their back they use auto swap.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

musket 2 is stronger i think?

you need add rogue1 , a2,ranger,scout3,rogue1,mergen

for me i’d rather be stronger and spend 2-3 more minutes in the dungeon
my goal is efficiency first, speed later. ill be able to do 3 runs a day anyway, as long as i can finish the run efficiently i am good
thats why im gonig musketeer

a2 + Rogue1 + Ranger1 , don’t take A3 because suck, if you want more movement speed buy windrunner , why rogue ? because with rogue you got feint + barrage combo that give barrage hit more arrow , and rogue capture can take arrow rain(mergen) + flare shoot (scout), and sneak hit give you high critical chance , with werewolf card you can going full str build , see idreamy build , you can see prove with video , not theory