Tree of Savior Forum

Best farming archer build?

I often start clearing 130 whenever my alt reaches lv150 or 160. So no covering fire or circling

twin arrows is actually pretty good.
it seems bad at first, but with 5 overheat and 7 second CD, its single target damage is pretty nice.
And i can say for sure its dps is better than spiral arrow. (EDIT: sry i meant rangerā€™s spiral arrow not split arrow)
Itā€™s more of a bossing skill rather than farming. That and lvl 15 multi shot
for people who donā€™t plan to go rogue at rank 7 (like me) i advise going archer c3 and getting twin arrows.
180 CD capture and feint barrage combo that will fall off at rank 8 isnā€™t very appealing to me.
i can just go falconer and mergen or cannoneer c2 if i want more aoe burst.
feint+barrage require close range which i really donā€™t like

Just coming in to correct you on something. Youā€™re comparing apples to oranges. Spiral arrow is a burst move with high cd while Twin arrow has much less burst but is very spammable. They are used for different things

thats why i said dps and not burst :wink:

Then bringing spiral arrow to the table is even more random. Even auto attacks have better dps than spiral arrow xD

I know this is a farming build thread, but i found this, if anyone is considering damage output in general.

sr, even with qs3>wugushi3>mergen out there.

i would probably choose archer>qs3>(insert your choice here, mine is rogue)>sr3

Keep in mind that you can go ranger 3 if you want, or even better, archer 3 > scout > rogue > sr3 (scout n rogue for pvp trolling). Hm, i may do that one right now.

Sorry, this came a bit late, recorded this today.

Friendly reminder to invest in Dispeller Scrolls for 130 runs to avoid random Freeze. :sleeping:

3 Likes

this is a horrible build
none of scout or rogue skills work mounted.

Not trueā€¦ some of them do not but definitely not ā€œnoneā€

you cannot use cloaking, camouflage, feint and capture while mounted, thatā€™s half of your skill set
too many skills that you cannot use.
Better get ranger 3 or QS 3 for an SR, can use every 1 of you skills comfortably without having to unmount.

Again, posting inaccuraciesā€¦ you cannot use Pavise or Stone Picking while mounted.

I agree that QS3 or Ranger3 are better picks than Scout/Rogue for SRs.

probably ranger 3 is the best
i wouldnā€™t pvp with an SR, QS is a pvp class.

If you have one choice would you pick ranger 1 or archer 2?
Does barrage scale well till end game with feint?
Would a mergen be better with a rougue or a falcon for r7? with a scout3 in build

if i have to pick ranger1 or archer2 ? if i donā€™t have plan to play rogue or full dex ofc i will choose archer2. but if i play rogue then i will choose ranger1

i may have suggested, but you would have to waste kneeling shot from archer 2 soā€¦ avoid archer.

sneak hit from rogue will help you so try to consider, it can help suplement the dex on boss fights.

if you dont wanna play rogue, and pick qs3 anyway (best for farming)ā€¦ i really dont know what you could pick, but falconeer seems nice.

i suggest that anyone else create their own post
this post is kinda dead already.
Every single question have been answered.