Tree of Savior Forum

Best builds so far?

What you think about going Hoplite/Reitarius/murmillo?
Im thinking in pvp. Maybe it will not be tank enough and will do no good damage?

After Murm’s helm nerf you will not be that tanky, but the CC, specially Emperor’s bane, is really useful. Retiarius is really useful cause nets, Blandir Cadena and Disarm mainly, and some good damage skills. Hoplite though isn’t particulary good in pvp, it doesn’t add much really. I think you could consider other classes that gives you CC/tankyness,maybe Peltasta, Rodelero, nak (mainly cause of 1 skill for CC, and some low CD skills)

Hm i was thinking hoplite because the use of spears and sinergy with reti skills and shield skills of murmillo. Thinking hoplite would be like the damage class in this build. Hop cant damage in pvp then? Any class you think use one hand weapon and could fill the hole of damage?

Hoplite has a very good damage but is not suitable for PVP mostly cause A) Stabbing has to be charge and enemies can simply move out from the skill or B) the skills are to slow to come out (Pierce, Spear Throw) In fact it has a ver good sinergy with Retiarius but is mostly useful in PVE.

im using peltasta/rodelero/murmillo. It’s aight, doesn’t do super well vs bosses tho.

1 Like

Your damage received looks like you abuse Bear buff. But I don’t see Gungho or Bear buff used. So did you use Bear buff in that run?

Edit - Your previous video have Bear buff which lower the damage received more. This is weird cause you don’t even trans your armor. How much is your pdef?

cough Hard Shield cough Velcoffer Shield cough

320-352% pdef/mdef increase from a 11502 pdef velcoffer shield = 36806-40487 bonus pdef/mdef

You are doing fine vs bosses. Try to play a hoplite/fencer/matador, with all the buffing that you have to do, you are basically immobile half the time, with no shield. What good is DPS if you are dead half the time. And forget about any AOE.

I have the same build with 73k pdef and 48k mdef and it still hurt at stage 6 21f same spot. Does Solmiki Plate set regen now bypass cooldown?

And I just found out the shield attribute now made my damage better.

I’m doing CM6 at Spell Town as a Barb/Doppel/Mata with 19k pdef and 16k mdef, so you might be doing something wrong. I focus on positioning a lot.

Of course I had to reposition for stage 6 21f since I’m doing non elixir run, go and test there instead. But he just stay there absorbing all the damage.

I think he has armaos card (the one with 3k shield at 10 star 3 card). Dunno why it keeps proccing since I though it had cooldown.

Armaos doesn’t have a cooldown as far as I can tell, it just doesn’t refresh itself, so the shield needs to die before you can get a new one.

Ah yeah…The previous video where i used bear, someone made a comment in discord basically saying that I couldn’t do CM6 without Bear. So I made that video I posted to show the run instead. Didn’t use bear in this video.
I’m using full solmiki plate set, 3 Armaos cards, 3 centaurus cards, 3 abomination cards, 1 Gazing Golem, Salamander and a Throneweaver card. Thinking about replacing Gazing Golem for a Stone Whale card or a card that heals when I get hit or something, not sure yet.

For this I just use my velcoffer shield to do stage 5. Hard shield buff is nice and the shield attribute for these classes are pretty good too.

Any tips for this build? Or maybe even share skill build?

Which Build do you want help with?

already got my own pe-mu-ro )

Kain_Dizengarth, nice to meet

Can u help with up-to-date build for swordsman? For mostly pve, nice dmg and survivibulity? Thank u!!

I’m returning to the game and I’m thinking of playing as a Tank/Off-Tank.

In the old days peltasta was mandatory because swash was op for going front line aggroing, is it still usefull?

I was thinking of Templar as well, but dont know if the buffs are good.

If possible I want some suggestions and opinions for Pure Tank/Buffs/ or Off-Tank/Aggro/Damage.

(I dont go PvP and I party play with friends almost always)