Tree of Savior Forum

Best builds so far?

you need minimum 50k def to tank at legend skia raid, so peltasta’s hard shield help a lot for this.

swash is for provoking, best boss aggro now is maxed capote from matador

try this pelt mata fen
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113je.359554.3f6faa45.1f214f586175.3f658aa5b5

note:
-save 1 point from swordman for future new skill: liberate
-never use epee garde for lv 400 raid, it will remove hard shield buff, unless you already reach 50k def without hard shield
-spam balestra to boss for -20% crit resist
-i remove matador’s faena because in the future that skill cancel animation is 2.55 second

I got Murmillo instead of Fencer, is it bad? I mean the damage diference/utility is too much? I haven’t done anything significant in the game yet besides leveling. And isn’t capote level 1 enough? I didn’t see any difference

hmm, higher capote means longer duration.
murmillo is good choice too. I picked fencer because it sinergies best with mata, and you have access to epee for DPS for bossing

there is no perfect build, choose the one most suited to your playstyle

Thank you very much for the explanation, in the end I went with Pelt Rode Murm

what is the pro and con of pelt rod murm? solmiki shield is mandatory

Downside of pel-murm-rod is you lose a lot of potential damage, as in fewer attacking skills and no damage buffs/debuffs. Solmiki shield isn’t mandatory at all. PvE wise tanking in a party is meh, i rarely use swashbuckling since there’s no need for it. PvP wise this build has a bit more usefulness in comparison to PvE, but you’ll still suffer through loss of damage. You’ll take a longer time to kill for sure, but ultimately most persons will feel like it’s a struggle to catch the more mobile/tanky builds of some of the other players.

solmiki shield really help with all peltrode+1 skill., imo.
high guard lv 16 has -18% dmg penalty, which can be neutralized using lv 5 gungho+durandal

are you talking about the new high guard that we don’t even have yet?

soon ™, it is inevitable in the next couple patch

Is dopl-high-barb one of the highest dps builds now?

dop nak barb is higher

Hey guys, I’m trying to come back to ToS, and use to play as a Hop>Goon>Lancer.
I like using Spear as a weapon, and was thinking about something like this
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11673.359555.b55faa6a85.2f4185593a65.3f6faa45
for a lvling spear tanky build, what do u guys think?? right now i’m 330 but badly geared.

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y3khbcqw
hello, first time making a fencer/mata/pelt. should i change anything for this build? remaining 5 points in fencer? any help is appreciated(or violent reactions :grin:).

your good with the Matador build,

not really familiar with fencer though. 1 point for Esquive Toucher? (for the +100% EVA)

and also you could remove -2 points from swashbuckling, and put it on rimblow and umba blow for threat accumulation (for tanking boss)

1 Like

in the future hard shield cant be used together with epee garde