Tree of Savior Forum

Berk's Visit Event

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Berk’s Visit Event’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2512

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

And you won’t believe it… MORE COINS EVENT!!!

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

It’s weird to go as far as to include ark and accessory changes but not have weapon type changes. Imagine unbounding equipment to go from Scout to Wiz or something but not be able to change your Daggers to Staff ?
image_2022-04-05_041236

Idk hauberk have nickname berk
Do you know berk means stupid person?
Almost feels like telling this is an event that invite stupid persons
Recently I surprised with 3 dry day hump, now this…
No wonder you came up with keraunos as class name

Oh no i didn’t

True! Very true, now please stop spamming the forum with gibberish

Appreciate for being so concern of me even tho I don’t even care about you

Here’s your own word to reply yourself cause I don’t see why 5 y o brown noser worth my own reply

1 Like

Am I missing something or is the last attendance achievement impossible to get? I’m pretty sure I logged in every day…

Also the event page and the ingame numbers for the lvl2 and 3 achievements don’t match

1 Like

IMC pls…

:tired:

20TiredPopolions

maybe ti will add up the earlier days XD … I also tot we might be trolled by imc since only 14 days left for the event :3

Seems like they have fixed it in today’s maint!