Tree of Savior Forum

Pretty clear why the game barely gets new players now

You just being delusional.
How can you even now Im not playing the game?
You just really love to be on copium
Everyone here just try to argue with you while you can only came up with opinion and zero argument
You think everyone here bully while you called those who leave jaded neets smh

If this thread ever go back on track instead of try to bully you, get back to the root
Why the game has less players.
Does positive review seems to have a spot here?
This thread most likely filled with complaints and most of em negative
If you are faint hearted kiddo who can’t accept reality refrain from visiting this thread instead of telling everyone to go away you doof

Could it be that ONE of the MANY factors of the game having less players might be related to the LITERAL BRIGADING you guys do on this forum on a daily basis?

Sweet

Blame me for tos failure
Blame the community, blame review bomb, doomposting, etc

While all I see the one and only reason the game failure is imc and their incompetency

14 Likes

If it weren’t for the “Fan Art” event the few threads about positive things would be still submerged around the filth you guys keep commenting and recommenting with empty rhetoric making sure it always stays on top in a literal selfish antisocial cycle of putrid meaningless word waste.
Nothing is EVER being said, it’s just hatred for the sake of hatred most of the time, hoping this game burns. Nothing will be ever enough for anyone of the people continuously one-upping each other, commenting every single event and saying it’s bad, every single patch and saying it’s bad.

There are people that enjoy this game, and you are ACTIVELY trying to gatekeep people by making it seem WAY WAY worse than it really is. What is the point of this in the end?
Why would anybody even try this game if what they see when they come on the forum is this garbage.

5 Likes

Imc now hereby you as white knight.
Grab your flag toy and worship the god, The almighty invincible imc

Could you stop brigading the forum?
Like, it’s evident. You went back to trashtalk a post from 13 days ago of an event for fun.
You guys hide behind “opinions” when you are just commenting to have fun, trashtalk and pollute the forum. It’s BLATANT.

Who is this kid telling everyone to shut their mouth and opinion?
Gtfo of forum you dweebs
If you only want positive opinion go make your own thread or even forum yourself
I doubt anyone will reply hahaha

A thing is having an opinion, another is to use the excuse of “having an opinion” to bully, flag and burn the ground around you.
Most of you have your profile set on hidden to hide it and several of you don’t even play Tree Of Savior anymore, and for a long time too.

I have things i don’t like about the game, i spoke with others about them, even on the forum, even animately, but i’ve never went as low as you guys are currently doing. It’s not about being a “white knight” as i’ve trashed decisions taken on the game multiple times.
This is about the feeling you get when somebody logs in the game and tells you “this game is trash, i’ve read on the forum that it’s dead”.
There are people that THINK what they see on the forum is the actual community of the game.
There are people that believe in these insane takes where 200 critical attack is “pay to win”, and the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories about us being frogs being boiled alive.
It’s just bad rep on bad rep with honest garbage made up scenario takes.

You don’t have to care whether they play or not anymore, or here commenting in forum, its not your business
If it’s anyone business it’s imc
Everyone have equal freedom to do forum here unless Imc say no
The thing is people expressed how disappointed they are from their experience and even stating truth that you think being dramatized while for me it’s just truth as is
And if you can’t respect their opinion you are the one who have to shut up
This people wont care about your opinion either when you only see things one sided and doesn’t care about everyone else view

1 Like

1 Like

I do. Cause people that want to try the game read what you guys write and they cannot discern what is real and what is a totally insane take or made up crap.

You are not respecting my opinion either. And i’ll reiterate, you and these other names that keep appearing over and over have been brigading the forums with crap for years, it’s time to stop.

Why do I have to care or read single thing you gonna say when all you said was for everyone to shut up or go away
A game, anything, is not bad or good because review or comments, good people judge on their own and rate for themself
People who refrain watching movie because rotten tomatoes or won’t playing game because mixed review are losers for believing and pre judging stuff.
It’s opinion and not fact, you should just chill or tell all the “we” you talked about to storm this thread with positive comment to counter the negatives comment

1 Like

You are doing it

If your comments have no effect don’t make them or go elsewhere making them that is not this forum

No, it’s brigading, masked as opinion. And you know it perfectly. There’s nothing you, and several other people want solved, or discussed, it’s baseless vent one-upped for fun.

There have been countless threads since game’s inception with decent enough suggestions. IMC, aside a couple of times (Diamond anvils, for eg.), ignored and ignores iToS and only follows what kToS players suggest.

Main tos problem solved! Jokes aside, they are pretty fast solving problems related to $$ items.

What about there are people receiving free TP to do that and most of times they just afk in town or do runs with their former guilds?

There were many translators back then, they all left either because IMC stopped giving them TP for their work, quit the game or got pissed off at a certain individual that joined said team.

So, what is the problem? The people criticizing the bad decision making from IMC?

I see.

Portraying the same usual 10 people :rofl:

well, lets see from the most recent comment being flagged by community
most likely its flag from saying the development cursed, Lets see everything else whether its dramatized, or brigade or whatever you think it is

true. imc keep endlessly rebalanace skills. the reason is probably imbalance, but its true that they keep changing skills.

clearly an opinion. while some hardcore fans may be triggered, still this is not fact.

yeah.giltine should be dead lol.

fact. been hours playing and barely any shout. new party system is dead. and market is so empty even o premium section its even less than 10 pages in my server.

somewhat true. i mean earring, crown. even crown here in itos is an issue cause it has different state with ktos and the reason for it because imc regret for ever creating crown. theres even post about it officially.

look at this forum, how outdated the pinned message, how the 99% of time no mod, and all questions forwarded into support that later replied by bot.

this is just experience. i had this experience with another game called latale, inviting my friends who used to play maplestory, i dont think this story is dramatized or fake but from my own experience this can really be truth.

back then in tosbase and circle system people actively post their own build and combination, now its just all about meta, about build the most dealer class.

this is truth. they kill skill interaction between classes and make many buff self support only.

this is truth. look at wbr rank.

i would say this is true. i always question when will they buff druid while for me they only make druid decent, they dont even give it vv or special costume. it feels so ignored. while the class/build i currently played before had to get nerfed that made me have to search on whats the meta now and shift to it

Overall,
i see this opinion that whiteknight trying to hide is opinion that also feels like truth as i feel the same
tbh you dont have to go that far telling everyone to go away from forum or stop expressing their opinion
its free forum, anyone with google account or fb account can easily join this forum in 5 minute
does it require your real information? no. does it require you to still play the game? no. does it require you to be expert to be here? no. does it require you to only say good opinion only? no.

chill.

3 Likes

c659ede6f2d76c92d4da73ab4074b94c

?

Positive outtake = silenced.
Negative outtake = good.

??
well by the time i write that long post the flagged post is the one im talking about
though dont blame your flagged comment on me
its not my business nor i care
what i care was how you think people opinion is just brigade, mask or whatever you said
i said every comment here, whether positive or negative are all honest opinion
again its opinion and if you dont know yet every opinion here is so subjective
chill.
you may think you are on good side but for oppressing everyone, telling them to shut, go away from this forum, you are no different than doomposter themself

If there’s no brigading going on, how come that the two positive posts got instantly hidden with fake flagging?

bye.
if you wish to have forum with good soul only, go make it yourself.