Tree of Savior Forum

Behind the scenes @ IMC

agreed, still dreaming about that one day they eventually entertain legit player questions and not some thought-thru cherry-picked queries.

Like when is F7 gon get a fix?

1 Like

let me help you little one…

there 300% less BS and more honesty…

I would love for them to focus on work, but fun is ■■■■■■■ needed too…

1 Like

Fun is an activity which you partake after work or accomplishing your tasks.

Recently every thread is about bots/bugs/TP price/losing players etc. To me this thread seems inappropriate for the time being.

It’s like they are trying to put on a comedy act at a funeral, ToS Funeral. That is pretty sad.

Yes, lets all have fun while the boat is sinking.

This picture describe the current situation perfectly.

Trying to entertain and have fun while they can on a sinking ship…while nobody give a damn (jumping off the ship). Abort! abort!

3 Likes

sad you feel that way…

wish you could have fun at anytime and not just as a reward for work…

3 Likes

Actually they do work. The STAFFs are the GMs in game. As you can see, the GMs are sometimes seen chasing bots around or giving information in game.

Not sure but this is my guess.

[GM]Papaya 		STAFF_Ethan
[GM]Durian		STAFF_Ines?
[GM]Mango		STAFF_John
[GM]Orange		STAFF_Max?
[GM]Lychee		STAFF_Yuri
[GM]Peach		STAFF_Amy?

It will be nice if the STAFFs can introduce themselves. This can improve efficiency as they seems to only play in certain servers/reply to threads of certain servers. If players know who they are/which server they are managing, the players will not have to tag the whole staff team just to deal with one issue of a single server.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. I do have fun at work if the work I’m doing is being done correctly and on-time - not creating more problems for my customers. Or better yet keep getting complain at constantly and ignoring my customers feedback report.

Do I deserve to have fun? or should I work harder?

Real-life logic.

D: that’s a secret to everybody…

how could you just spell it out for the common derp

@Nicola you always deserve to have fun, but we got different view of that…

don’t sweat it, I understand what it means to you…

just make sure to understand not everyone has the same view of it :wink:

1 Like

hehe accidentally spilling secrets is my hobby :kissing_heart:
Not sure why are they being so secretive on this.

Since they wont tell us and we all love rumours and gossips, a whole new drama is now starting. Title: Whos behind the GM.

1 Like

probably the same reason spider-man keeps it identity a secret…

I mean, there was a civil war for it and all…

This is how i see this thread

Imagine u ar the boss of a company,and this company isnt going well cause your customers isnt satisfied with the way they ar served.
And then u walk in your company and sees ur manager and the employee havin a party laughting and wasting their work time and resourses.
And then the manager goes to you and shows u a draw with a not very good joke.that he says he stoped working to draw it.

Thats how i see this thread

Is durian gone yet? Thought I saw a screenshot of durian saying going to leave

Gotta leave that question to staff ines.

Atleast Durian was spotted last month.

1 Like

Waited for 10 hours mate, nada. I shuffle through the channel every hour, nothing.

We need more of such comics XD

you should not switch channels. stay in ONE channel. because it is the timer for it to spawn

Here’s another episode of ‘Behind the scenes @ IMC’!

I hope you don’t mind the fact that there are quite a bit more words this time. :wink:

23 Likes

Hilariously self aware.

So Orange is a Battle Bird…

2 Likes

be working on

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ps. the blue one was @STAFF_Ethan ??

1 Like

@Queue Nah… GM Orange is the Orange… The Battlebird is Orange’s mount. Don’t tell anyone though! :wink:

@TIDMAN The penguin is GM Papaya :slight_smile:

3 Likes