Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Just finished with my exams. Next exams only at the the end of the year. IM READY TOS!

Btw, hello new peeps :heartpulse: ! Hello old peeps @Loztchild @Saber @Buddhist @mikai @Pomez @SixPool @Erokhi @GunLaw @Celov :heartpulse: !

Anyone wanna bet that the iCBT 2 will start on my birthday? October 23rd!

3 Likes

Heyo @slinkyy! (and everyone :hearts:)

I also think iCBT 2 will start around this date. I won’t bet though. :frog:

1 Like

I’m guessing the 20th of October

1 Like

I will further on stick to Soon™.
(to be honest, I want it NOW)

1 Like

If it’s the 23rd, I will be so prepared. :laughing:
Welcome back, old peeps! Also, welcome to the new guys. Apparently, some of you heard some good things about us. :innocent: Hopefully, we can play together in the upcoming beta. :grin:

WARNING

1 Like

I prefer November 1st since I have exams on the final week of October :cry:. GOD WHY U DO DIS TO ME :joy:

1 Like

Lololol fake website. Tsk tsk tsk, people. :joy:

1 Like

cheeky cheeky… I almost fell for it…

1 Like

My exams should be over already at October 20th. I’m ready to throw my life away for 1 month.
@Pomez good luck! XD
@slinkyy in that case, treat us some steam games please. Fallout IV should be enough for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Iris_ @krdufres thanks for applying guys. I will inform you if there’s a slot available. But even if you haven’t officialy joined us, you are always welcome to play together with us if you need partners. :grin:

@Saber, @GunLaw, @Atrophos_MkII, @Atoro.
Hey guys. I uploaded some videos (part 10 and part 11 for now) where we played together in CBT1. You guys are in the video, that’s why I’m notifying you.
Part 10

Part 11

I’m still uploading the footage, it takes around 1 or 2 days for the next part to release. Check my channel later if you wanna see the rest of our group playing, xD. Also, feel free to watch the other videos of me playing if you want (lol).

4 Likes

I’m in a video on the internet!?!

I watched the whole first video waiting to see myself… NOPE, beause I was off mucking about the mines and exploring while I waited for you guys to get level 30 haha.

3 Likes

Lol, sorry xD I just read the party names and presumed you were there with us haha. You’ll probably appear in next videos I guess.

Yea, I was in the second one. I was technically in the first one sort-of. I just forgot what I was doing during that part of the beta, haha. :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m new here. My friend invited me to this guild. If you have any questions for me please let me know :smile:

Region/Nationality: North America/USA
Usual playing hours: at least 3 hrs weekdays, 7-10 hrs weekends, depends on IRL stuff
Possible primary class: Not sure yet, possibly ranger / along those lines
Possible council position: Any low rank so I can work my way up and earn the higher ranks
Reason for joining: I enjoy having experiences with friends and making new friends who understand the game and are willing to put time into the game.

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m new here. But I would really like to join the community as well as go about it in a structured as well as competitive manner.

Region/Nationality: Malaysia
Usual playing hours: 3-4 hrs weekdays, 8-10 hrs weekends
Possible primary class: Not sure yet, possibly ranger / wizard route
Possible council position: War council most likely as I like to PvP :smile:
Reason for joining: My personal preference in games lies in the fact of finding different viable ways of playing a certain character which opposes the current metagame. I feel like a community like this will be able to share information amongst each other to provide a better gaming experience as well as learning experience.
Favourite quote : “God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it’s me.”

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Hey new applicants~
Feel free to join us in RC( 8579568 ) if you got time :grin: :green_heart:
ooh nvm RC we just moved to Discord! https://discord.gg/0QQvDQnOWCVlwlFa

1 Like

forgive my incompetency, but what is RC? :frowning:

1 Like

It’s fine, excuse my laziness as well :sweat_smile:
I meant RaidCall :grin:

Okie dokie, sounds like something like teamspeak :octopus:

1 Like