Tree of Savior Forum

Be cautious of the FAKE WEBSITE : treeofsavoir.com

Good thing this was spotted out.
I was able to give my friends a warning. Luckily, they didn’t stumble upon that website before my warning came. But this news will probably help other peeps.

That makes up a rather large percentile of our community.

1 Like

@LaScoot

Indeed, sad truth… well that’s the purpose of this thread, informing desperate key beggars and newbies to what’s about to happen if they sign up to the wrong site etc.

Always have someone like this on the internet…

I say go to there website and spam random e-mails xDD .

btw thx .

Just wait when the keys are given out…omg. Infinite amount of threads will be created begging for keys. Wouldn’t be surprised at all of a lot of people fell for this site.

This is sad but then again there are always those who fall for things like this.

Roger that, I’m going to report this for all the people I know who need a key, and by this I mean A LOT of peoples ^^’

Cancerous Key / Account Craver are cancerous.

Thanks for the info.

Kermit Here :frog: :facepunch:

2 Likes

this is the solution for alll my problems bro…

Well, this is scary lol

thank you very much for warning

:slight_smile: i loled so much…

One of the Facebook accounts pointing to that website is Tree of Savior Cheats.

I worry because i see like 100+ upvotes on that fake youtube link.

Youtube link flaws:

1. Savior is spelled incorrectly as “Savoir”
  2. If your foolish enough to click onto the link, Click on a different tab like forum and boom his con is exposed.

This piece of trash trying to post his ■■■■ scam on the reddit too.

Flag that video >:o
(this/), flag it. flag. flag. make it :boom:

3 Likes

For anyone else that is going to help flag the video, don’t :thumbsdown: it. That just gives the video a higher search rating for youtube. You’re actually helping the maker of the video if you do that. Just report it :stuck_out_tongue:

I already commented on it saying it’s a scam

Hm, when i look at the video on youtube it only shows my comment… which of course warns other users that that video is an phising attempt.

http://www.tosbase.com/ sending FAKE e-mails to participe in beta !!! CAUTION!!!