Tree of Savior Forum

Barrel video series

A curious user hires a guy known as “Barrel”…

Playlist

7 Likes

“Barrel” acts more like a stalker. A really creepy one. ._.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thats a wasted popcorn bucket. Allow me to show u how to proper deal with such creeps.

1 Like

I have more stuff planned… and they will be less creepy :frowning:

EDIT: Relax… it’s a game

I’m extremely dissapointed by the fact that the video isn’t called ‘‘Tree of Barrel’’

1 Like

Aha! so you admit it was creepy :b

Now…

http://s2.postimg.org/f59e2lvsp/nyaa.png

1 Like

Footjob? :3

//20char

More like ballbusting. lol

1 Like

PS:

No “do a barrel roll” jokes yet? Okay. :frowning:

Sounds like a professional name :joy:

maybe on next episode… in this one he spend more time as casper than as a barrel :\

1 Like

But… Thats the whole point of the ‘series’, since hes called “Barrel”… The creepy part was when he decided to use Cloaking and come close enough to sniff on RaySias hair. :scream:

1 Like

So you went from foots to hair stuff now?

You lewd cute woman :slightly_smiling:

(Okay, idk why i’m messing with you, i’ll stop now, i swear :joy: )

Okay, so i came to a theory, i’m bored and trying to make friends

Like in kindergarden, where boys keep messing with girls, then someone says he is just into her, but the kid is not

So i stop messing and start being friendly, to ppl stop saying things, then we become friends ;D

And years later, in 5th grade you have your first boyfriend, and i feel left over and start being jealously, and fight with the boy :frowning: but he’s a nice guy, and we become that always existent trio

Drrm could be your boyfriend :sunny:
But i think you’re into that lunar guy, he could be the popular amongst grills, or the cute nerd

And gintama would be the funny popular guy, because he is a barrel

Jariu would be the paladin otaku?

And rhede is the bully

1 Like

D: so it’s into someone else while been with me D:

3 Likes

Not a lot of positive reception… back to the drawing board

1 Like

Heeey, this kinda reminds me a fanfic I wrote in other forums years ago, where the main protagonist was a pervert boy stalking a ridiculously dangerous woman.

The funny thing is that it was based on “virtual facts”. (In fact, it was funny to the point where I was almost banned for it.)

Someone had to translate what she was saying.

[quote=Google Translate]I now come up gayaji
Haseyeo trouble!
You’re welcome!
Yesterday
Leveled
If you have a long time in town
Gums when stretched[/quote]
So this Haseyeo guy was in trouble, and yesterday she got enough exp to level up by using gum-stretching torture on whoever was messing with Haseyeo. She’s clearly a mob enforcer.

One of her friends is named Cherry Candy. Take a guess what she’s up to.