Tree of Savior Forum

Barber Shop/Clothes dye

Is there going to be a barber shop to change our hair style with in-game money and maybe cash shop coins? Also it would be great to add some quests to change the colour of our clothes. I also suggest letting us do the quests to change hair colour/eye colour much earlier. Nobody wants to play through the game till level 100s looking the same and boring.

5 Likes

Agreed here, barber shop and armor dye system are two great features that’d really be the icing on the cake.

Agreed. It would make each character more visually unique, which is something most players surely want.

totally agree, most importantly before lv100 please :smiley: Also, I read they may add eye and skin color change, it would be nice too

Features already asked, since the first CBT (even since the FTG maybe).
Still no news.

I think so far the only options are to get the achievements in-game to unlock hair colors. I saw black, pink, and white. I can’t remember what you have to do for the two other colors, but I unlocked black by killing 500 hanamings. I think if they make it all achievement based, the rewards should be available to all your characters under the same Team Name, or what have you.

Achievements seem fine for unlocking hair colours, I just hope all the monsters are not too high level and having it account bound is a great idea.

Can’t seem to create my own post yet so I’ll leave this here since it kind of fits. Sorry about that - BUT…
I just got the “black” hair color from achievement and tried it and I must say that… I am kind of underwhelmed by its… blackness. It’s more of a dark brown than it is a black. I had hoped for a really pure, deep black and not… this ._.

This is the same thing we had back in RO… no black, but a brown of sorts. I’d love to see that fixed : /

On topic tho: I’d love to see an armor dye system but I saw someone say that they were planning to do eye and skin color changes instead of it or something… But I guess it all lies in the future and only time will tell.

Yeah, they should make dark brown and black separate, cause… they aren’t the same thing lol. Also, I don’t see why they shouldn’t add armor dyes as well. Looking the same as everyone else is boring.

I know right ;_; Armor dyes are kind of necessary when you have so many people looking the same. Even IF there are going to be cash shop fancy costumes later on.