Tree of Savior Forum

Banned Boleto Exploit Abusers

that all ghost acc… and wow 143… now you try to tell me that this 143 acc bought the game over 450k?

it would have been dumb to make fraud purchases on main accounts. Also idea was to transfer silver earned from these throwaway accounts to main via market.

So, you’re one of the people who believe what that graph was saying? Well, hate to break it to you, it wasn’t saying what he said it did.

There are difference of game user counts and DLC purchase counts, because one user can buy more than 1 DLC pack in order to gain more TP for use in game.

5 Likes

how are BOTs gaining access to the game?
same/unknown exploit or legit transaction ?

YEAH! fianlly, these scums dead. lol

Thanks IMC! And Congratulations!

Keep banning!

2 Likes

Keep up the work~

Some of us at least know that Rome wasn’t built in a day.

2 Likes

You can only be in jest, only 143 were accounts? please revise it there.

1 Like

Wow! Congratz IMC
Keep doing the hard and good work

@Staff_Julie

Thats good news! now your next step should be to look up “Battle Bracelet” on the marketplace and monitor every single one of them that has 4/5 potential… they were no doubt traded from botters and being sold on the marketplace

You’re joking right? Only 143 accounts? That probably totals to only 3-5 people that used this exploit. Please tell me this is not the final number.

2 Likes

Yup. which is why these bans mean nothing if their real accounts got away with the silver. Surely the 143 number is only the tip of the iceberg.

It’s easy to look up if any current users have traded with more than one of the banned accounts. It’s pretty easy to tell when 2+ burner accounts have traded/bought from the same person

We want to see REAL people not FAKE accounts BANNED!

4 Likes

Finally some job, but i think the numbers still far away from the real numbers.

1 Like

great idea! now what is someone traded with them in good faith? lol

CHECK THAT ACCOUNTS, then check the itens in market v bought for this accounts, if u check the prices is like ( 10,001) ( silver trade for sellers ) , get the account who receive the silver and put the itens in market to silver sellers, and BAN that !

Simple!

which means 90% of the people who abused the exploit didn’t get punished at all.

1 Like

Good job finally banning bots :D! awesome lel