Tree of Savior Forum

🥓 Plague Vapors isn't spreading properly

The following skill:

• Black Death Steam

Often this skill does not spread its debuff. 08/01/2017

4 Likes

confirming this. It will often not spread even if the affected enemy is literally touching another enemy. Generally speaking it doesn’t spread as well as it did before the update

Same problem here, a video with the issue: https://youtu.be/4drFj-Me-iQ

I’m also confirming this, I’m in [SEA] varena server, so lazy to play my PD after the mainte since this happened.

Greetings Saviors!

Please be informed that we already received similar reports regarding this issue and our dev team is currently looking into this matter.

Kindly keep an eye for our further news and updates regarding this.

Thank you.

The spread is still broken even after patch day, yay…

Can we get GM confirmation if this is being treated as a bug or a feature? It wasn’t mentioned here , and it doesn’t seem resolved since the patch.

I just want to know so I can settle on how I’ll need to plan my build accordingly. Thank you!

Hellooooo is this going to be fixed this wednesday?

How many months should I shelf my PD?

It seems you will have to do it for the rest of the year, 2 maints after and is still broken :’) and no answer from GMs yet…classic IMC being IMC

1 Like

My PD last weeks.

:sob:

lol, 2 weeks is nothing. The Merkabah issue is already a month old and still not fixed, the Psychokino crashes are afaik persisting since CBT.

Having BDS not spreading automatically honestly doesn’t matter much unless you don’t have any points in Pandemic.

3 Likes

Why isn’t this fixed yet

Hiiiiii it’s been two weeks, any updates?

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan can we please have any answer or update on this? We still don’t know if it’s bug or intended, but I am sure any answer can help.

lol good job staff. can’t even be bothered to give a yes/no reply.

Get a hint peeps. You all got IMC’ed

[RESOLVED]

Yeah, IMC at its best lul. Is not even that hard to just give us an aswer like “it’s a bug” or “it’s intended”, but welp, this just keeps showing how much they care for itos (’:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.