Tree of Savior Forum

Backstabbing with Cannon ATK? Care to test a thing for me?

So I was looking through the thread above. Have that been fixed? (I know it has been around at least a few months back)

Cuz if not, can’t it also work the other way around, bug with backstab? So for example I’m wearing a xbow+cannon in the main slot (equipped), and karacha set in offslot. So it will only switch weapons automatically for Backstab. Which, if the bug applies, will be performed using Cannon ATK.

Another matter is the Karacha Set itself, which works around backstab. Will I even get it’s bonuses this way? Which is actually a main question, as it makes or breaks a build of a character.

Anyone cares to test this? Rogue2-Cannoneer1 needed.

I would really appreciate it. Thx.

Dont have rogue to test

But its should work as karacha set equip (so got bonus dmg)

Since currently its use cannon skill with your current equipment stat

If you use cannon skill with manamana lv 6 green gem, the crit chance boost is obvious

But karacha set is in the secondary slot. By default, the cannon is equipped with for example a Sup. Kracked Shooter. When auto-switching to dagger for Backstab, shouldn’t it use cannon modificators instead (so no karacha bonus, BUT greater ATK)?

I dont really know about rogue mechanic
But if this bug carryout its should work as said

in my case with cannoneer

Its will never use cannon stat until you swap its yourself

So if i use xbow+manamana

I get all stat thats manamana provide (crit,lighting dmg p.dmg) but the outdmg is low due to low p.dmg of manamana

Do note thats this bug only work when your 2 set of weapon is crossbow if its bow and xbow+cannon this wont happend

1 Like

Yeah so I guess testing is still needed.

Anyone?

By the way.

If I have xbow + shield equipped and I press a button for some cannon skill, will it use Shield stats or Cannon stats in the end? Thx!

Pls bump, 20 chars. Anyone can test this?