Tree of Savior Forum

Awakenings On 315 Gear - Post Youres

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

the 2nd Practonium will be available into each character via 2nd Main and Sub quest. i already posted some details with it and Grey confirmed it too. we just have to wait for it.

Do you guys realize that this awakening is useless? At 300+ you probably will have 3k+ damage unbuffed and this ~50 dmg from awakening is nothin

again, everyone thank seifer for completely hijacking another thread and filling it with random hypothetical BS that has nothing to do with the topic of the post

seifer = a pleb with a calculator that lives on tos.base theorycrafting but never doing anything, its hard to play the game when you play the forums 19 hours a day, thanks you moron

3 Likes

derailed topic

/20chars

2 Likes

Did someone say derail? Here let me show you distract instead :smiley:

New ship sailing jcshsc32Xseifer0692 LOLz

3 Likes

Its fine, the kid ruins so many threads anymore idk why I was surprised, if you attempt to read any thread in the archer forums nearly 1 in 3 replies is that moron spamming his hypothetical calculations that never have anything to do with the thread hes corrupting.
Its one thing when unicorn gets math happy b/c you atleast know she has well built and geared characters in the game that actually exist but it just aggravates me when these PoS theorycrafters go on columbine forum killing sprees, just go away already.

ouch, my head…:sweat:

me too :sweat:

wow glad band and max peta, surely you have experienced the depths of this game lol.

Oh. Rank 7 days :joy:

Rugal also posts gibberish maths and theories here though :joy:

I see… So its the norm here to trash and divert an uninformative topic like this? :confused:
I will try to follow the example, thanks :sunny:

1 Like

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/366/9/c/tamako_market_meme___i_have_awakened_by_dandereyukki-d5pz1ft.png

People and their awakened gears. Too bad it doesn’t glow.

1 Like

Then this came
A new ‘appraisal’ NPC will be added.
Appraised items can be equipped, reinforced, added sockets and transcended. They cannot be awakened.Items can be appraised from the appraisal NPC located in Fedimian.Appraised items can increase the amount of sockets/potential in an item by up to 2x the base amount.Once an item has been appraised once and the silver has been spent for the service, That item may not be appraised again.

i pick and awake mine today… 75 ^^