Tree of Savior Forum

Awakenings On 315 Gear - Post Youres

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I love how people keep saying “gacha is coming gacha is coming” but keep forgetting that’s in ktos. Ktos is nexon’s not IMC’s and our “gacha”, if it ever gets implemented, because it was horribly received, at least for the first few months, will only have costumes

Read more and talk less.

We will get gacha end of story.

2 Likes

Did you even read what you linked?

Did you even read the thread you posted?

2 Likes

Just so you know Elsword kr is also under NEXON and their IceBurners(gacha) has better rates at almost the same price compared their NA brother whi is nothing but cash burn handled by NA-KOG themselves.

Now imaging how iToS will go, seeing how IMC is spinning the roulette or throwing darts blindfolded on making decisions here for us.

1 Like

That wasn’t the point. The point was that kTOS and iTOS are different games when it comes to tp items, because that’s managed by different companies. We can’t just assume randomly that we will get the same as kTOS. Our tp shop is the best example to show how different we are to them

I can’t really tell what IMC will do next. Tp pets were a clear beginning to p2w for me… But then r8 mob’s attack and new gems/headgears turned their boosts to just some buffs I would like to have… But then they come up with the equips for pets, making tp ones much more op… I just can’t tell where they want this game to go anymore

where do people get this info, practonium is currently at 10m in KR.

2 Likes

Heard lots of people saying Prac actualy drops at very low rates from level 315 dungeon cube.

Not sure on this info though, but it might become a lot cheaper as more and more people hit 315+

1 Like

jesus christ dat MATK

Through inven Market complains obviously lel.

it does infact give nearly 60% blessed gems LOL.

relink offtopic anyway

Theres 2 box cosmetic’ box’/ Roller gacha and this is blessed box…

@_@

shhh Nexon is the supposed devil here :grinning:

1 Like