Tree of Savior Forum

Awakenings On 315 Gear - Post Youres

Hello all, I have recently seen x2 pretty high rolls elemental attack wise on lv315 2 handers, an 69 holy (Nicola) and an 71 ice leaving me a bit sad with my 48 holy, please take a moment and post yours so we can get an rough idea on the new ranges, thanks, heres mine;

Highest roll I’ve seen for 315 purple 1h on my server so far.

2 Likes

+69 Holy.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:astonished: It’s +15! I doubt the owner is even worried about the [awakened] roll at this point. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did get it on first roll though. Glad its a high roll and I don’t have to waste anymore potentials on awakening.

when you have this kind of caliber of purple you can just skip orange. O_o…

There isn’t a big difference much for magic at least.

Provided it is available and you can get a papercube to roll into the recipe you want.

Also for single character focus player it’s impossible to get prac except for 1.
Or the rumor 315 that drops it which is still unconfirmed

It needs 2. lel. O_o… Purple is pretty much BIS by itself already.

Yeah it’s best to have 3 characters :stuck_out_tongue:
Currently:
Mergen
Hakapalle
CryoChrono

if pract prices starts to stabilise at 30-40m it will actually be more cost effective to craft purples except bow and an other few. For rods its definitely cheaper and better to craft purple since its like a 80 damage difference and you actually lose out on 25 con if you go for orange. not to mention anvil cost is like 20% higher i think on orange counterparts.

That’s actually precisely my point on affordability , cost efficiency and obtainable.

That’s why I don’t want to go full dex :confused: because DEX + crit rate on orange.

Yep pretty much. The only orange that is miles better than purple is Astra bow probably. Bow classes definitely have to go for orange.

For real I hope gacha will never see its light on iTOS. Already saw someone that was relatively ‘poor’ suddenly had stage 7 trascendence. Can’t imagine the destruction gacha will do to iTOS.

did you see the gacha rates?

with 1900TP you prolly won’t even get one O_o…

which is why KTOS is selling prac at high value ( more than 40m etc) Seen one for 70m