Tree of Savior Forum

Awakenings On 315 Gear - Post Youres

i last heard its actually 7m each or something now.

it’s pretty much 1% chance to get it so assuming you roll 1000 cube = 100000
tp

You will average out to get about 1-2 loooooooooooooooooooool.

Good luck whales. :joy:

meh it’s all talk. Last SS (which is like 3-5 days ago) i saw on Inven was still 70m rofl.

i did see a screenshot with 15-18m practs after gacha release though. that was like last week or something.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

not sure if it was due to people rushing 317 or was it due to prac appearing.

As i have seen live rolls. Some one doing like 300 rolls end up with shiet tons of gold bar and crap (nothing big actually) only 1 prac

Wonder what’s the max min awakening stats for orange and. Seems to me purple are hovering around 30-70 for properties

Doesn’t matter if its cheap or not whales will spend any amount to get rich in this game.

1 Like

Right now there are too many rumors regarding Practs. People are saying Library and 330 WBs drop Pract. People are also saying kTOS has a much higher drop rate for Pract thus its really cheap in kTOS atm. Of course in Telsiai we haven’t had any confirmation on any of those claim.

Its amazing how quickly seifer can turn an constructive post into an unreadable hypothetical debate about things he doesn’t have, here we go again with the whole “oh derp derp look at these people wasting practonium on purple weapons, I’m so smart not having one derp derp”

listen pleb, lemme talk slowly so you can keep up
ive had my purple bow since day4, I repeat day4 of the rank 8 update, I’m sorry that I’m not ok with using lv170 or 220 gear for 2 months or more while we wait on paper cubes in itos but I have standards

4 Likes

Just leave it to @jchsc32 to call folks plebs and noobs because they aren’t as into Tree of Masochism as he is. He’s always showing his hard farmed stuffs and ways he gets his stuff.

The game will become P2W so it’ll be a battle of giant wallets soon enough. Doesn’t matter who gets what gears, purple or orange. As if an awakening of +XX whatever will save the day…lol

In the end, the cheaters will dominate anyhow.

/hueeeee

People be crying over practs,mats,getting whupped by crazy mobs, but at the end of the day, IMC will get their money off gachas whenever they decide to bring it to itos.

2 Likes

Blessed scaled off enchantment… keeping it +0 is a waste. +5 isn’t that expensive anyway.

I kinda agree with your point here with bows because the difference between purple and orange is HUGE.

1 Like

come to read some awekening value info, turns out to be random archer sub-forum post about archer bis :angry:

1 Like

Its just a bunch of people who like to flash their epeen for everyone to see. This thread had absolutely no point but to nonchalant brag.

3 Likes

@akisera inviting the king of bragging akisera.

2 Likes