Tree of Savior Forum

Avoid Necromancer

What? You can lose an equipped card?

Ok. Now Iā€™m worried.
Losing an equipped card is too much even as a penalty.

Not an equipped card as in the rank card slots (for the stats they give, say ellaganos for + dex). But necros/sorcs donā€™t really equip their cards used for summoning. Those cards stay in their inventory while being used for summoning and so they can be dropped, yes.

Yes I know. Quite obvious since we are talking in a necromancer topic. But still the card is indeed equipped since it stays in the necromicon.

Btw did anyone else notice a bug where you can summon more than 5 skeletons?

i saw someone do it, we were advanced about the same time. he was able to summon multiple skelly archers. but i cant. the difference is, his skill level is 4 and mine is 5. so i dont know if its RNG-like or the skill at lvl4 has something to do with it.

wiz3 link2 necro3 here

absolutely love the build but donā€™t play it much since Iā€™m addicted to my SR and all the new content. But cant wait to go back to him and do the quests. Did a few solo missions and my god, the damage is real and absolutely love the new fragment attribute on the weiner summon.

1 Like

I could do it and got more than 10 skelesā€¦ the thing is that you canā€™t do it all the time. I have no idea what triggers the bug, however Iā€™m gonna try doing it again later and post a screenshot in the correct section.

Got it.

Not sure how it happens still.

Keeps on summoningā€¦

Lost count already.

I have all the attributes, not seen work in pvp/pve (the latter only the old decay - that did not work before of r8)

decay = ~ -40% MaxHP

I recorded a video to find out what causes this bug

From the msg I got from the staff Iā€™m hoping they did already figure out why it happens.
But my guess is that it has something to do with the Skeles already summoned being in low hp.

Anyway, Iā€™m sure that they are aware of the bug at least :3 now itā€™s their turn.

Had some people that didnā€™t know about this interactionā€¦ So here you goā€¦ Double your flesh cannon damage against bosses with dirty pole and joint penalty.

Dirty pole wont reduce in durably unless struck by attacks that cause shatter effect. So you can use this to double the dmg on a lot of things.

I donā€™t know if you actually need necro3 to do this combo. As I noticed this before buying the dirty pole shatter attribute.

This also lets you keep the joint penalty attributes active. Or attack from a distance with summons. As summons will lock onto the dirty pole and attack it without shattering.

1 Like

how is the shatter damage? so using dirty pole with shatter attribute destroys your pole? and would using FC on pole releases shards as well?

Only attacks that cause it to shatter damage it. It has 36 HPā€¦ Dmg seemed fairly low to me. Was more like a small little burst if you have a doppel or kino with you. But I think itā€™s more useful for the above trick. It spreads corruption well enough though. And corruption does work with the skel archer attacks.

my corpse tower is bug every time my tower kill a monster it summon a skellie iā€™m still necro c2 but the attribute is c3 right?

Endgame necro damage with JP + Dirty pole, very strong bosser:

1 Like

I heard long ago dirty pole wasnā€™t worth investing any points in, did you max the skill yourself or is it with attributes that the real damage from the combo happens?

You do not need anything, just lvl 1 dirty pole to cast joint penalty. (Need 2 targets minimum to use joint penalty).

Can a necro c1 link the pole? Sorry if this has been asked already. just want to clarify.

Necro c1? Necro c1 gives you access to the pole, you need a linker to link the pole.

Yes. After the patch all levels of Dirty Pole are counted as enemy. Attribute from c3 only lets you shot shards from it when you attack it with a dagger(each shard is 1x matk damage total of 3 shards).