Tree of Savior Forum

Avoid Necromancer

Ah like the ice wall from cryos.

What element is the pole itself? Would be interesting to always have a way to heal as a FF Linker without investing in those gloves or whatever that changes bloodsucking.

Donā€™t have linker but curious if CORPSE Tower will double the damage of Flesh Cannon? It has a block ratio average of 50 so it is sturdy. It could potentially do 3x damage paired with Dirty Pole.

Anyone can confirm this?

its a little hard to set that up since you cant HK the pole with normal mobs with it, and usually in fediman mission when I try to set up DP link FC, all my links have been consumed by other classes by the time Iā€™ve casted FC, and remember with the small hitbox of FC you have to fit your DP and the boss and hit them BOTH with your FC at the same time otherwise you wonā€™t be doing double damage with it. Itā€™s easier to set it up when you do boss alone, other than that its quite hard

I tried this with normal mobs and I donā€™t seem to have a problem using HK on the pole after JP with regular mobs.

I need to know if anyone has tested: the longer the decay, the greater the reduction in the maximum HP?
Dirty Pole at level 1, reduced the hp of the mob of 247k to 143k, a reduction of ~ 57% in 15sec

Is the decay of Dirty Pole stronger than the one on Shoggoth?

in my pvp tests, the shoggoth removed more than 10% of the maximum hp

Shogoth one is very weak, like 10%.
For Dirty Pole it is (50+skillv*2)% total reduction of maxHP over the whole duration.

1 Like

@raydensorc
datamining? You know about the % reduction of the maxHP of FC? 80% of DirtyPole lv15 looks amazing.

Iā€™ll wait correct decay in PvP and use skill reset.

From FC it looks like 50% also. Its not datamining. I just tested self:
it was 52% accurately at lvl1 dirty pole and 54% at dirty pole lvl2 for the total duration.
But it reduces HP so slowly, so you need like 29 seconds to have hax hp reduced to 80% assuming that enemy does not cancel this debuff at all during that time, which is quite unrealistic.

I need before ai back and not eat magic circle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8givtFImolI see WTF skeleton can do. Alway walk and walk that ā€¦

How it is today?
Even with the corrections and stuff, it is still not worthy?

No changes almost. Still not worthy.

1 Like

Is any future change coming to necro? AFK necro farming is still popular? Heard from someone that IMC is going to implement a system that the summons whold stop attacking after X time afkā€¦

It has been only implemented for Sorcererā€™s summon. The last thing IMC said it that they are going to improve all very special classes like summoners somehow.

noooo ! they mean they will nerf us ( sorcerers ) like always :sob: