Tree of Savior Forum

Avoid Necromancer

its sads they remove the ability to duplicate skeletons because it made too many lol…

Thanks for the post man, seeing how they removed the Skeletons from being duplicated, I doubt Sages will duplicate any type of summon like the Familiar or boss summons. Wonder with my current build if Sage is worth going.

Boss summons maybe not but still hoping for bats…

Hmm I do have a question, not sure if you have the answer but I’ll ask anyways, if a sage duplicates a skill or what not, does it duplicate all of that skill that’s on the field or is there just a certain amount it can duplicate for that cast?

Say if it could duplicate bats ans you have 15 out, would it duplicate all 15 or just a certain amount?

That why we are waiting for a video if it is possible or not to clear things out hope they make one or just plainly tell us that it wont duplicate bats

1. Do you guys saw any videos on YT or anywhere of level 280 wiz3 link1 sorc1 nec2 doing dungeon or farming because I couldn’t find one. Would love to see one in action as I want to build necro2.

2. Is this class advisable to be played by a newcomer?

3. If this tricky way (A tricky way to get your 10★ boss card) can’t be used anymore due to the recent patch, what is the alternative?

It’s based on the level of the skill. I believe that you would be able to duplicate only 5 bats per skill…so if you throw away all the overheats at once you should be able to copy all 15.

Maybe it will come back. I mean, they removed the ability to create skeletons in cities too for the lag. I think that if they wanted they could make skelly clones come back if they did some kind of fix actually limiting the number of clones you can do “per summon”. I think that people abused it because they could clone stuff every time the summon recharged.

Like putting that the the cloned creature is somehow tied to the original one. And that you can’t create another one without making the previous one die. Imo this nerf was more like the fastest and “best” countermeasure that they could do in the shortest period of time…there’s still a chance that we see clonable necro minions when R8 release for us :stuck_out_tongue: Unluckily we do not properly know how the situation is in korea right now…just some info sparks reaching us xD

1 Like

Does int affects skeletons damage?

1 Like

I think so. I might need someone to second what I have noticed.

Someone went full con in Alemeth and his Skellies were dealing around 500-700 on flower while I was dealing around 1000 damage.

I’m think to create a psy 3 - Necro, its a good Way ? I aways play solo and focus on PvE (i have some itens to help me more leveling) its expensive to leveling necro ?

Go Wiz 3 - Linker - Sorc or Linker 2 if you’re pve-focused solo only for Necro. Flesh Cannon goes great with Quick Cast and Joint Penalty. I can see Psy 2 working with Necro, but I haven’t seen anything of the sort in action.

A corpse part pot restores 30 and costs 500 silver. At Necro 2, Disinter makes corpse gathering a lot less frustrating and expensive but it doesn’t make make the corpse pot buying go away. That is, if you’re smart on when to use it.

Why are you even posting on these forums if you don’t understand the difference between circle and rank?

Go read up on the basics of the game, then come back and join discussion.

I can confirm that INT adds damage to Skeletons and the skill level is also affected by it. (e.g. lvl 6 Raise Dead increased my damage by 100 using Divine Might)

Even if Frost Cloud is a 3 circle spell, what’s the point on saying that if no other class gets a good spell after 3 circles?

C’mon guys stop arguing about frost cloud vs flesh cannon XD they’re both strong skills and each have their own advantage.

Moreover we can go wiz3 ele3 and necro3 instead of warlock and bring both, lol. Idk I doubt that warlock3 will be super amazing anyway. Probably some other attribute to make spirits stronger and a new control skill for them. Maybe an attribute to make PoA a bit more worthy too since this skill have like zero love for now.

you know what i mean, stop being a prick.

Also, c3 necro seems awful to be honest.

Archers doing 1,3k dmg it seems and shoot slow. and only hit 1 target. Meteor was never a good idea to start with, corpses gathering with skelletons is nice but hardly needed.

Sharding tower great addition for my pp build in it, but hardly needed.

Missle dmg not being split with linker is the biggest offender, so yea will skip it for now.

So then you realize that comparing a circle 3 skill to a circle 1 skill ignoring rank entirely is incredibly stupid?

I was hoping if you took a look at circles and ranks again you’d come to that realization on your own. Instead you called me a prick. Fair enough.

You comparison is void sorry mate, you forgot that frost cloud is 3 ranks to get it, why not 3 ranks for necro as comparison? Full blown necro vs full blown elementalist?

Flesh cannon lvl 15 with a solid attribute does like 11k dmg a hit that’s about ~180k a cast.

How is your frost cloud going to handle that?, also no flying dmg at all. Higher cooldown. It’s not even remotely comparable mate.

Flesh cannon also adds decay with it, and because it hits so many times it works really well on links.

Frost cloud is totally inferior.

But ofcourse you can move into mental hoops to limit comparisons by saying you can add different ranks towards the mix to do more damage. Well guess what so can necro by pushing linker 2 into it as it doesn’t need 2 filler ranks to get frost cloud.

You look like a prick because you act like one, with that comment you pulled off.