Tree of Savior Forum

Avoid Necromancer

Look at the date of the OP, son.

You compare flesh cannon vs frost cloud.

Then starts to talk about ranks and other skills.

What you trying to proof?

Frost cloud is a 3 rank skill, flesh cannon works fine on a 1 rank solution.

flesh cannon outdamages in any flesh cannon build, frost cloud without issueā€™s.

Do you even have a necromancer at all? because i got the feeling you are missing how flesh cannon is used completely

Is Necromancer still crap at the moment, is it worth getting at all? I still canā€™t decide to go either Warlock at R7 or Necro. Currently my build is Wiz c3> Linker c1> Sorc c2

since you donā€™t have necro rank 6.
I would recommend warlock. And You got acces to maybe Warlock 2 if you whant !

Thatā€™s what I was thinking though arenā€™t R8 going to be coming out soon or is that way in the future? If itā€™s not too soon then Iā€™ll go Warlock but if itā€™s right around the corner I can stomach Necro c1 for a bit while I continue lvling. Iā€™m at class lvl 10 at the moment.

lmfao necromancer was never crap in the first place

its just people spewing ā– ā– ā– ā–  from their ass like they know stuff

i always get #1 dps in missions and dungeons against bosses

and groups of monster donā€™t even live long enough to take a full flesh cannon to kill

Lolā€¦necro dps is almost as high as elememeā€¦who told you its crap >ā€¦>

If sage can multiply bats then i think sorc3 is better then go sage for rank 8 :slight_smile:

It is? I had no idea dude, Iā€™ve heard so many bad things about Necro, thatā€™s why Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™d want to do it or not. I do love the ability to control pets and summons hence why I went Summoner as soon as I can and Necromancer is right up my alley but if itā€™s not that great of a class Iā€™d go with something else.

That does sound amazing though when I first started Sorcerer, I put almost no points in the bats cause I was following a guide, wish I hadnā€™t followed it since the more bats you have the crazy amount of nuking power they have. The rest of the points I am getting on c2 Iā€™m putting into the bats but Iā€™ll be at like lvl 7 or so on the bat skill. Now imagine if Sage can multiply summonsā€¦Jesus Christ that would be freaking insane!

Since you gave me the idea it sounds like a worthy path to take though you know when theyā€™ll be adding in Rank 8? And I do hope someone confirms this information :smiley:

Typical sorc2 set up is lvl10 summoning lvl 10 bats lvl 5 cats buff 1 salamander and 1 each controlā€¦ Rank 8 is just implemented in ktos yesterday as for itos they say its late september but the bat multiplication isnt confirm yet i myself is also waiting for some videos of confirmationā€¦

I see, darn misinformation, from what I first red the bats wasnā€™t worth putting points in so I didnā€™t. Wasnā€™t til after a few lvls in c2 where I decided to put some on it since I thought it was a waste to put more than a couple on the fire summon creature. Anyways I think I narrowed my choices down, itā€™s between Necro and Sorcerer c3 for my next rank. Depending on what I see about Sage will sway which class Iā€™ll go rank 7.

Sorc C3 isnā€™t much worth. It doesnā€™t bring anything valuable to actually make you invest one rank into it. The atks/attributes are mediocre and even the summon power up isnā€™t much worth in the end. Better invest in something else.

Necro is quite strong. Just loads of old informations around. Yet imo after seeing the new circle 3 i think that itā€™s a class for which you have to invest either 3 or 0 rankā€¦With 1 rank shoggoth is tanky, but not super strong. The main plus you get is only flesh cannon. With r2 you begin to get skellies and tower, which are fairly good after the recent buffs, but the big jump is made with r3. You get skelly archers, a new atk and most of all LOADS of attributes which make the earlier two ranks much stronger. Like skelly bonus health, decay power up, tower power up and so on.

It wont really say sorc3 isnt much worth its just necro/warlock is more preferredā€¦ have you faced a linker sorc3 that one one hits 3 to 5 linked enemies in TBL? I know you probably say it needs lvl 100 attribute but thats the way it goes quick cast summon bats JP+HK+MM and boom with MM you automatically summon your bats to attack and its homing doing 4k to 5k per batā€¦ if sage can double our bats count then it will be the best for sorc3 buildsā€¦ Another thing before the summon damage were just an add on damage but now that summons gets 3 sec skills it can be spammable nowā€¦

How is Sage affecting Necromancerā€™s Summons? Anyone has any information on this?

1 Like

There is no concrete proof that sage skill can replicate sorc and necro summons we are also waiting for it to be confirmed although some says it can but there is no concrete video showing it at the moment and I hardly think it can since if you can do that there would be probably post already from Ktos showing thatā€¦

http://pastebin.com/ztjBvW6W

- Micro Dimension: Duplicate:
    - Fixed an issue where it was possible to duplicate infinite copies of[Stake Stockade] and [Ice Wall].
    - Skeleton Soldiers & Skeleton Archers will no longer be duplicable.
    - Caltrops, Stake Stockades, Pears of Anguish can now only be affected by duplicate once.

I wonder if this means Shoggoth can be duplicated?

Oh Bummer. Was expecting it to NOT be included because OP but hoping it would. heh

I donā€™t really care much for Shoggoth. Damage is negligible, what he is good at is his tankiness and stubborness to gather mobs that are not even your target.

Hello,

I make my char wiz3>link1>sorc1>necro1 (going for necro 3 at r8) how that build pve and pvp?

its sads they remove the ability to duplicate skeletons because it made too many lolā€¦