Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Attack Chronomancer?

I wanna build a auto attack chronomancer.

Cafrisun set + Arde dagger + Enchant Fire + Toy Hammer (and sacrament/blessing scrolls)

Wiz > PyroC3 > ChronoC3

or would adding Linker into the mix be better?

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Pyro > ChronoC3

Wiz > Pyro > LinkerC2 > ChronoC3

please help me!

BUMP BUMP BUMP I NEED help please help me quack quack

bump someone please respond to me

Might be viable with a Thaumaturge buffing you, but other than that, fairly useless.

2 Likes

why :frowning:

/20chars

bumpity bumpanya bumpppp

Wiz > Pyro > Pyro > Thau > Thau > Chrono > Chrono

-OR-

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thau > Thau > Chrono > Chrono

-OR-

Wiz > Pyro > Pyro > Linker > Thau > Chrono > Chrono

I think those would be your best bets. Obviously if you have a linker with you, do the first set up.

1 Like

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;-;

anyone else can respond and say soething?

laalalala waiting for more opinions

If you’re aiming for solely auto-attacks then I definitely suggest getting C1 linker at least so that you can target more than one mob per attack. You could also take Thau somewhere for increased ATK stats, or just party up with one.

And that’s basically all I can say about that. Auto-attack Wizard sounds sketchy and mediocre at best, definitely overshadowed by the DPS specs that you can get as a wiz. But if you enjoy the gimmicky feel and you can fund the build then try it!

1 Like

Linker is always good to have for a single target character. If you’re aiming for linker which I highly recommend, I suggest you avoid taking linker 1 at all cost and find a good build with linker 2, simply because you can bind only 5 targets with linker 1 so it’s not optimal for end game.

Good luck.

1 Like

Is cryo’s freezing chance useless at later levels? Compared with pyro that is only pure damage, cryo could still be useful for this build at later levels, maybe?

They should change Enchant fire’s attribute for something more useful, like increased bonus damage, or a debuff like burning or stackable reduced defense.

Let’s hope that the Sage class can be similar with the RO version :wink:. It’s always fun to hit monsters with a book while magic just keeps falling nonstop :smile:

1 Like

You get Sacrament and Blessing from buff shops not from scrolls.

I think it would be the best if you would find a Chaplain slave friend… XD

1 Like

I think it’s fine. It’s definely not as bad as ppl think it is, but you should know you’ll be a Support in parties.
Wizc1-Pyroc1-Linkc2-Chronoc3 looks fine, that’s probably what I’d build. Just keep in mind tho, you’d mainly use your dagger© for attacks. I can also definely see full CON build for this one, since your main dmg source would be from Elemental Attack, not Str.

1 Like

I feel as if this is also one of those builds that will be far better once we can get to c10. Then there’d be a lot less choices involved.

You could go Wiz > Pyro > Pyro > Linker > Linker > Thau > Thau [> Thau if using a wand/staff] > Chrono > Chrono [> Chrono if using a melee weapon]

Or if you’re planning on going with a linker, you could just go Pyro c3 > Thau c3 > Chrono c3 without a second thought.

1 Like

ty all for responding :smiley: gonna look for a few more opinions

Did you want to make an INT auto attacker or a STR one btw?

idk which one is better toy hammerer or daggerer

I’m not sure what is the best option but you can still use a toy hammer and dagger with INT… I think. Your normal auto attacks will be INT based anyway. Your Dagger attacks would be STR based.

i hope someone confirms this so i dont mess up :frowning: