Tree of Savior Forum

Attribute Overlevel Bug Exploit: Restricted Users

Greetings, Saviors.

The following is a list of the users found to have repeatedly overleveled their characters’ attributes via the attribute overlevel bug exploit mentioned in a previous announcement here.

Users whose teams are listed will be restricted from accessing the game for a total of 30 days.

That said, if you feel you’ve been unfairly banned, do let us know through our Support page. Thank you.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

8 Likes

…That’s it? Expected a lot more than that. Well, guess there would’ve been if it was 5+.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am pretty sure that I am that bash from that list. I don’t know if I had 8 of them, but your list also fails to mention over how many chars these things happened.

I know I had at least 5 but I didn’t really check my chars for it. Additionally I am not even banned.

Your list also fails to mention over how many chars these things happen. You call it exploit, but when you have 5 chars “8” is suddenly something completely different…

Even one over leveled point is still exploiting until this is accident, so it will be fair enough to give a 30 rest days for everyone who used this. And remove points.

I find it funny in a weird fashion. I spent some time earlier last week discovering why this bug was occurring. It was a simple counter comparison where the server was looking for lesser or equal value while the client was only looking for lesser values for the before allowing the ability level to be incremented.
I found a few ways to repo this bug flawlessly, without spamming the level up message box. Heck, my bug report under a support ticket still has not been touched. I submitted it a day or so before someone re-posted the thread from bug reports into general.

I wanted to know why this bug/exploit was occurring so I could make a proper detailed report. But once again I’m realizing like with the other exploit I found. I’m better off broadcasting to the staff/cm team to get their attention.

well imon that list and im a frikin nuub , my higest char is 111 and i didnt even know the expliot existed till i read the exploit thread, my income came from 2 arde daggers wich i got on the lv 90 dungeon wich i transfered to my new chara and sold to make new char cuz my 1st char was messed up
(lv111 dex pelt2>cata) then with 2 mil silver i leveled all usefull atributes from low lv archer, i just logged in game and my account isnt blocked but my atributtes lost 1 lvl, i can only say that the npc should say when is max atribute cuz in my case and probably in many more click spamming is common .