Tree of Savior Forum

Assister's stat and combo bonus

Nowdays i`m using this combo from my Terramancer!!

Is Pretty good to do all contents!

1 Like

I just noticed there is no baby version on the assistor album description. How do we get them?

How much percentage damage bonus in challenge mode and dimensional collapse point with that set up? canā€™t see it in description. (slightly cut)

i tested putting 1star blue 3star white 2star red (all poison)
they automatically use 1star blue+ 2star red combo= all stat+8

meanwhile 3 star white+2 star red combo= all stat +9

so the system sorted it by rarity, but more star is better than rarity

The only way to get the baby versions is to use the fusion on legendary popomons. There will be a chance that you either get a different legend or a baby version legend. That means donā€™t expect a baby version anytime soon, heck donā€™t even factor it as part of a build.

2 Likes

Well, great, iā€™m supposed to use Baby Skia and i havenā€™t found a single legend so farā€¦and iā€™m supposed to fuse multiple ones. Then hope to get the correct one - probably at an infinitesimal chance. And repeat it for 9 times. For a single assistor.
I couldnā€™t even see a single legend with all the rewards of the 40 floors of an assistor dungeon. Let alone get one. And until next week iā€™m stuck with the single-choice select albums and their abysmal chances.
Rng upon rng upon rng in a time-gated content. Really great, uh.

skia, asio, nebu and grim reaper for spear?

2star tormenta lv 357 + 1 star moring lv 364 = +3 AAR

2 Likes

Are those legendary cards? How do you get them?

i got lucky from assister album:select (tormenta is blue). But i suspect if you just want +3 AAR, you can go 2x white poison card like velnia and prison cutter would yield the same result too. Legendary card are too rare to make it 2-3star

nope, 2x white poison card both at 3 star only yield 2 aoe attack ratio

3 Likes

level of the assisters should matter too, if you managed to make them lv450, you might get 3 aar.

thanks for testing out

youā€™re probably right,
i will post my update again once my assister card hit 400
still oh god, levelling this assister card is really slow
any idea what is the fastest way to level up? or is it only mindless CM with assister exp tome?

Fastest way to level up is lv 400 dungeon with a character that is in the exp range (lv 400-430?)

Courtesy of krys from telsiai

greyhiemā€™s estimation

2 Likes

i begin to suspect that AAR from assister combo is hardcapped at AAR+3
lv 400 tormenta3+ lv 392 moring1 still AAR+3

fastest way to level up assister cards??

around lv 400 char + 8x exp tome+ token+ 100% exp weekend buff + many2 multiply DG token= spam DG

1 Like