Tree of Savior Forum

As a Beta Tester I have to say

Tree of savior isn’t the first game I tested, CBT and OBT. And every single one of them I see the same pattern. One side wants the game to improve, change, evolve, become something lasting and fun, while the other side keeps saying everything is fine, and the devs got everything right on the first go. Ops hole-in-one best mmo ever!

People have to realise we are suppose to be giving valuable feedback to IMC for them to make ajustments before the release, it’s not because you can get to lvl 100 in a hour that you are suddently the best around and the game it’s perfect. You can’t just deny every mistake and complain about every feedback ppl are giving about the game.

That’s what killed FEZ, made WAKFU a economic hell and even vanilla RO boring and full of bots and private servers.

Players that keeps raging on every feedback post will be the ones that eventually will kill the game.

8 Likes

Honestly i haven’t met ONE player that thinks every thing in this game is perfect but from reading your post it sounds more like your butthurt because someone disagreed with your opinion on exp. So SUCK IT UP PRINCESS not everyone is going to agree.

2 Likes

I was talking about ppl like you. Maybe you’re the one butthurt.

Didn’t said anything constructive, came up with a counter argument neither with solutions or ideas, you’re just a winnie child, I wish I could delete this useless reply of yours.

2 Likes

Yeah you give feedback on any mmo these days and people will actually attack you and just flat out try to insult you.

It happened a LOT during the FF14 beta, if you said one negative thing or even asked “does anyone else think that ___ could use improvement?” you got flooded with insults and “get good” “cry moar” “quit whining baby go play WoW”.

The same thing is happening with this game.

I really think it happens a lot more with “sequel” mmos. Like this to RO and FF14 to FF11. The previous fanbase acts so critical to anyone who wants changes from the previous game. I loved RO but this isn’t RO, as much as people would like to convince themselves lol.

2 Likes

Sorry mam for the better sake of the game so you can enjoy, people will continue to be princesses and cry a whole river for the bugs to flow to the dev to fix.

Ty guys… Hope ppl get it and we can still make this game fun and lasting as possible.

Or they could just discuss changes with out caps lock and rage. By merely posting it in the correct section and pointing it out.

This is also a feedback, so please, first, stop assuming stuff, thats ugly, like “this sounds like”, please stop. second, i agree, theres nothing wrong with the leveling system as it is, people could just enjoy what the game has to offer.

This is beta, leveling shouldnt be the one thing there is to do in a game, unless this game is all about grinding, which wouldnt turn this into a bad thing if it is…

The truth is that people always want to go to max level ASAP, that goes against the merit through any effort a player can put into a game…

Ty for your reply Juniorjp, I got that, players need the merit of achieving something by putting a lot of effort and time into the game. But that doesn’t mean it should take longer or just be a slow progression method. Merit can be earn by overcome difficulties, with persistence, wisdom or skill.

What I mean by that is, instead of making a game with slow progression and hard grinding, make a game with high risk and reward, that ask for a lot of skills from the player to achieve high levels or objectives.