Tree of Savior Forum

🎨 Art Discord now up!

Would anyone be interested in making/joining an Art Discord consisting of other tos artists and used for posting WIPs for the sake of getting constructive critisism?

I don’t have as much time as I like anymore to draw, but I very much enjoy helping others in getting better.

There has been to much bashing of the forum lately for my liking, so why not get together and do something positive to make everyone improve?

:art: Art Discord is now up :art:

11 Likes

That would be rly cool. I would love to share and learn from other artists [especially coloring ;( ] id probably ask for a lot of help ;>…

Sounds good! ^p^)
Always interested in seeing more ToS art and wips!

Ooooh I wanna join? can we also do like “one person starts one nice art draft” then we take turn and finish it? Like an art collab? Like I wanna see the before and after each time some artist contributes and improves one art :slight_smile: (then we can submit and share the game title? jkjk) but seriously~ And I don’t mind criticism during the process so I know what i was doing wrong~

Oh, cool. I like it too. But i’m quite new to Discord, although I did regist nick there. So if you guys make a discord chan 'bout art, plz plz count me in :smiley:

1 Like

You might wanna make the discord invite through private message tho, you don’t want the hue knights and the butthurts trolling the discord server.

also. i know i have pending art trades but… ART TRADES!! /slapped

3 Likes

I would probably make it open for everyone tho!
We can’t live in fear and hide from those hue knights and butthurts! lol Just ban them all if they get annoying :sparkles::muscle:(=w = )

1 Like

oh its open for everyone, just better to have it go like “PM me if you wanna join the discord” or something xD

Okay, I am interested <:зc That’d be cool to have a big chat with ToS artists for all cute and cool doodles and trades UwU

2 Likes

Seems like this forum don’t like it when i post it to you one by one.

But lets test this out.

Art Discord:

@Haetae @pixelp0p @momotea @linhmbl @Chili @purinaketan

1 Like

works fine. :slight_smile:            

@CupRamenII

20 characters

@mikai @Darumy @Mistreil @razeo_ryuno
tagging my babes and uhh new found crush 8D

tag other people too guys 8D /slapped

4 Likes

uah nice thanks! ^p^) you already tagged the ppl I wanted to chili =w=) oh and @Arcelle !! and @charredh How could you forget °-°) lol

1 Like

Waiii mindblock, im so sorryyy CHAAAARREEDDH

2 Likes

Giving this a little bump as the discord is now up and kicking!

Click here to join:

If you are new to Discord, you can download it for free here:

1 Like

Not being an artirst myself, can I join because liking to see those or is it like, focused for artists only? Understands that I sometimes makes some drama here and there on forum, still want to join and prefer asking before.

2 Likes

:o
Good luck for stuff Elin o/

You need to motivate marika and Kaylee even more so they can actually post their art for a contest :thinking:

go for it~ i invited a non artist in too

1 Like

Feel free to join, but try not to make to much drama or i’ll might just kick your little behind out again :stuck_out_tongue: