Tree of Savior Forum

🎨 Art Discord now up!

LunarRabbit :smile:

20 characters

1 Like

Don’t worry, won’t make any o: (again? ;-; :v)

invite expired…
T_T

It expired? I’m sure once our director comes back to include u in

If anyone have any problems getting an invite. Just PM me and ill send it to you as soon as possible.

this is nice would like to join here too to get some tips/advice from other artist and share what i know too :slight_smile: please let me join :slight_smile:

Feel free to come and join us. We got 33 members just since yesterday.

1 Like

One day later and we are now allready a community of 46!
@STAFF_Yuri feel free to come and join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming :slight_smile: and some working on another tos art project/ideas

We’re currently doing this Introduction Board meme:
feel free to join~ Slots may be extended~

8 Likes

oh, I join too > w <

3 Likes

66 members and counting, but we still got room for more:

Latest activity: Our photo-gallery suddenly turned into a pure food-pron channel…
The Introduction board meme is going strong in general artstuff, and we got an apprentice sexy kepa challenge in our random gallery.

3 Likes

Yaaa adding more slots~ there can never be enuff… I think;;;;

3 Likes

The discord has been up for about a week now and we allready got over 80 members, among them some really talented artists.

But we still have room for more, so no matter if you are an artist, apprentice or just a viewer, please come join us at: https://discord.gg/jkkvgJa

And as it feels kind of selfish to keep this gem of an art colletion to ourselves.
Here I present the worlds most awesome collection of sexy kepas, made by Dan, Fenatte and Nova:

5 Likes

We still got room for more!

5 Likes

I shall view this only for a little while

this probably the few organized tos discord so far

I know its been a long time since the last art contest, and no word on the new one. But when it finaly gets here, why not be ready and join the Art Discord to get inspiration, constructive criticism on your WIPs and amazing people to procastinate with.

ToS Art Discord:

2 Likes

I search one good boy or girl who make a fan art for my rune caster TwT
Something make this class cool
(And to follow will arrive the image trolling q.q)

Sorry my OT

Come join us and ask in #general_artstuff. There are plenty of art being made and posted every day.

1 Like

The Tos Art Discords Art contest channel are now live. Discuss your ideas, post your WIPs and get feedback.

We will help you get startet and keep you motivated to finish.

If you are not allready a member, come join is today!

3 Likes