Tree of Savior Forum

Aria Academy (wiki, guides, and more)

Aria Academy

A community-ran wiki containing guides, lists, and information about Tree of Savior content, equipment, and materials. It is an independent project by @awiaaa and is maintained by various outside contributors.

The site is written in English.

31 Likes

Goals

• establish a reliable knowledge-base for Tree of Savior

Community

Guild members and contributors primarily chat and collaborate through the Aria Guild Discord.

Plans for the Future

• Finish the guides
  • Thai language translation
7 Likes

We’ve finished writing some of the pages!

Read more at Aria Academy

Special thanks to @yochuico2 and all the other contributors!

5 Likes

Hi @staff please unflag this, community is abusing the flag functionality on actual useful and helpful content.

1 Like

No bro, u cant flag just only for 1 account, and 1 account can only flag 3 post (maybe) in a day, after 3 times u will got pinalty flag for 24 hour. From what I saw he got more than 3 flags in 1 day. It is possible that many hate him.

I’m grateful that @awiaaa always supports websites about toss guide or etc, but there is a behavior that makes people hate her. My Guilds also don’t like him.

lol this might be true :rofl:

Who cares what guild you come from , why bother mentioning it and i dont see you contributing anything helpful nor meaningful to the community

what guild if I may ask? and what is the reason you hate her?

Can everyone refrain from replying unless it’s related to Tutorials, Guides for ToS in Aria Academy :slight_smile:

If you have complaints make another thread.

2 Likes

Good people will get a good environment, but if your enemies are more than your friends, it means that there is something wrong with you. Your friends will definitely support you but not others. Let’s fix it and don’t repeat the same mistake.

This game is dying. Why not fix the community before this game closes?

1 Like

Woah… so many replies! We’re looking for contributors. You can ping me on the r/tos Discord if interested! :slight_smile: Here is the site link if you missed it https://ariacademy.notion.site/

true in a sense but it depends. Let’s say you are hated because you do the right thing.
Reporting bots for example.

anyway let’s stay on the topic of this thread.

5 Likes

Updated the Contributors List! Special thanks to the following saviors:

• Rhoss
  • Degenelate
  • Showy
  • theJOKER
  • BetaTea
  • Rehgidor
  • -Maple
  • Matsurika
2 Likes

hi @moderators @staff can you make this unflaggable, kind of stupid to have people flagging helpful posts for no reason whatsoever and being childish

2 Likes

Hi, I’m one of the few WL-SM-BK players on the Telsiai server. Please don’t call contributors such names. Since we’re short-staffed, I regret to inform you that I wasn’t able to review this – but it has since been edited. If you’d like to further contribute, you can contact me.

Spirit and Darkness Build

1 Like

Some updates!

Read more at Aria Academy

If we missed anything or written anything incorrectly, feel free to let us know in this thread.

4 Likes

We’re making massive changes to the Aria Academy Class Builds!

These will be the new properties detailed across all builds:

• Name
  • Role
  • Classes
  • Description
  • Armor
  • Fixed Ichor (Armor)
  • Weapon
  • Fixed Ichor (Weapon)
  • Set Effect
  • Ark
  • Accessories
  • Skill Gems
  • Earrings
  • Tavern Skill Build

The reasoning behind these changes:

• Returnee wizards still pick Cloth armor despite Leather armor being modestly superior (Cloth was the meta for wizards years ago).
  • Some builds use different kinds of weapons that previous tables were not able to detail.
  • New players lack understanding of weapon synergy and require guidance.
  • The properties detailed above should take into consideration a new player’s gear progression from Episode 12-2 until Episode 13-1.

Links to the builds:

2 Likes

Hello! Some recent additions to the site:

3 Likes

Hi! We have new pages:

Progress has been a bit slow due to the new raids, but rest assured we’ll continue working on the site!
Special thanks to the contributors for this batch: BetaTea, Rhoss, Hanbin, Silma, TeamRocket, nyan-kun, theJOKER. Full list of contributors.

2 Likes