Tree of Savior Forum

Are we gonna get the weekend thingies back? @IMC staff

What goes beyond my understanding is, how do the +100% exp weekends work perfectly but this -50% gems event can’t be programmed. I smell some juicy spaghetti or a complete lack of skill here.

I mean… we could say “thank you” for at least having a response here, but having no official announcement on the cancelation of an important event is a reaaaally bad move on their side.

■■■■ this, bring me my pitchfork and torch.

1 Like

Welcome to ToS !
It’s a known fact that the code in general is very bad / messy

Garbage company lmao

2 Likes

Don’t fall for the crap that Staff Bob likes to come out with. He and other staffs love to give template-like apology responses when trying to sweep issues under the carpet, without even actually knowing what they are talking about.

all this mess could have been avoided if I had been more clear in the announcements earlier.

Clearer in announcements? No, they are already clear enough.

Due to issues associated with this aspect of the event, Gear Grind Weekends has been temporarily disabled. Please refer to the announcement linked here for more information.

From the linked announcement (https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1597):

It has come to our attention that there has been a problem with the Weekend transcendence discount caused by the discrepancy between the time settings on the player PC’s and the game’s server clock. We are currently looking into resolving the issue before this weekend

No one misunderstood these announcements, nor find them ambiguous. Now Staff Bob just come here apologising and bullshiting about random things simply because he can, because this is just a reply in a thread, which can easily be swept under the carpet, just like all the countless issues in the past. There’s still no official announcements / updates of any kind on the website. They are very political with their image now on the official website, so much that they don’t even use the crying popolion face image anymore for Extended / Temporary Maintenance announcements.

2 Likes

Was the point of Re:Build to generate interest? Or was it to display to the world how inept IMC is?
Because of 1 small “bug” you cancel 2 months worth of possibly the best event ever that gives new players a chance to catch up to existing players. Honestly I still had some hope for TOS’ revival but after this is it clear that there is clearly no motivation or interest in keeping the new players, returnees or veterans. As many above have stated this is so utterly disappointing that the playerbase is gonna fall through the floor again. RIP TOS, we really wanted you to be great again.

3 Likes

ever since red bow HC leak incident, i dont trust staff bob word anymore, including his reply in this thread

International Meme Company :haha:

4 Likes

What I find funny is that when it is an event that benefits the players, they cancel.
But when the event gives money to this shitty company, they’ll sort it out next week.

Congratz IMC, for nothing.

1 Like

Hey guyz, sorry aboot the late reply.

The weekend grind events have been removed completely because we were buzy spanking the monkeys.
We wanted to be able to bring back the event if possible but it was technically not feasible due to issues with inventing excuses to fool you idiots.

I hope this clarifies the questions that you may had about the event and once again thank you for smoking every bs we drop.

Here’s a popo face for compensation

:haha:

No problem. Here your new p2w cubes to calm down the players

4 Likes

IMC = I Milk Cows. As simple as that.

2 Likes

so should i hold my shards or no?

Yo Crevox daddy where my 50% off trans event at?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yo, look like there is no further notice. Only this reply in this thread.
So if he wasn’t keep spamming this forum, you know what will happened?
Ya, even this reply we coudn’t get.

@STAFF_Bob Do you mind make an announcement for this?
Is not all player read and join the forum. This info should be provide through Announcement at News.

1 Like

As i know, there is alot player is saving the Shard and wait for the event.
Can just ask them to move on.

Oh well I was looking forward for the event… kinda disappointed but I hope you guys can do something about this.

Got no balls. Incompetent. No wonder many ppl quit this game no matter how much patch you make. You don’t fix issues every maintenance, YOU JUST ADD MORE BUGS EVERYTIME.

Your Regression test team SUCKS.

2 Likes

When are you getting fired by the way? Can’t wait.

1 Like