Tree of Savior Forum

Archer3>?>?>Falconer>?>Mergen 2h bow archer

Fyi falcon3 mergen is not possible. Falcon3 is r8.

Thank you, but actually, I was wondering about an earlier comment :smiley:

You mentioned archer2>ranger1>scout1>fletcher3>mergen was a good pve engame. So Iā€™m wondering instead of a2>r1>s1 why not instead take:

a3>r1
a1>r3
a1>qs3

What I mean to ask is, what makes scout utility more useful than full dps in ET or uphill saalus?

a3>r1 is optional depending on your play style.
a1>r3 steady aim nerf only 20% with r3
a1>qs3 = qs3 is x-bow. Mergen = 2h bow.

i think i will go A3>Scout3>falcon>mergen and hope that mergen 2/3 is good enough to carry me in the endgame content (ET and so on) so meanwhile i can have a good time soloing and having fun.
About stat, iā€™m going dex>con for now until i hit the checkpoint where i should start putting STR to make a 1:1 str:dex build, at that point i will decide if i should go full dex/high dex or 1:1.

Now the only thing that worries me is if mergen will have an OP 0cd skill to spam that would replace split arrow, that would make scout a bit useless i think XD

Spam skill(0CD) of mergen will comeout in the future(R9 or R10) if IMC donā€™t change their plan.
But from info i read. Name = Snap shot. Detail quick animation attack.

So I donā€™t think it can replace split arrow. But it can fill your weakness (1-1 battle/boss fight) And completely replace Twins arrow foreverā€¦

about your stats you can put what you likeā€¦just donā€™t go to FULL DEX. mix is fine.

Me too going dreamy build mergen but w/higher dex.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

yes it does, donā€™t make classes JUST for ET because its stupid, ET relies on being in a party so you basically build something thatā€™s only good in parties,
go full dex if you want better scaling potential.

i donā€™t believe in building a character JUST so you can go to 1 dungeon with him

i never said that, i think you did.

wow dude listen i simply cannot understand a word from what you say, sorry i simply cannot comment.

And to OP, please remember that even though Poisons scales off STR, wugushi is meant to be A SUPPORT DAMAGE, so you >donā€™t< have to go all out on STR, since it scales off your Physical Damage, and weapons for 315+ have crazy high damage and the ones yet to come will have too. You can have an hybrid build and still have a wugushi very well placed in your build.

and yet wugushiā€™s poison is stronger than fletcher against bosses (as a person who plays a fletcher i can confirm that.
also, wugushi is better in pve because they got aoe.
Wugushi in pve is pretty awesome tbh

It is indeed, but liking or not wugushi is a utility class. In the later content/newer ranks, wugushis will more and more lean towards this innate function: utility through Dots.

And, my fletcher 3 does way more damage than wugushi on bosses oO magic arrow attributed + critting hits way too hard on a 5s spam, but yes, wugushis wrecks bosses a part if they are able to.

1 Like