Tree of Savior Forum

Archer3>?>?>Falconer>?>Mergen 2h bow archer

hello, i am interested in creating an archer3 character with at least one rank in falconer and merger, i am unsure on the other classes, any idea? i want this char to be a solo master in general pve to enjoy the new content and such. oh and i want to use 2h bow as the main weapon

i was thinking of 2 builds but i want to hear your opinions and builds if possible

1. A3>Scout3>Falconer>Mergen
    but i don’t know if i want to take scout3 just for split arrow since it may sucks on end game content (i don’t want to farm lv130dg all day)

2. A3>Wugu2>Falconer>?>Mergen
    i like wugu (already tried it) and i get a filler spot on rank7 (but i don’t want to go cannon/musket because i don’t like to weapon swap, maybe i could go scout for cloaking or just wugu3 to give my poisons more dmg and duration) also this build should be more enjoyable to level up

split arrow has200%dmg at bounce target and 0cd, I don’t think this’ll fall off easily.
If you plan go mergen and solo I prefer 1st build.
th 2nd build I’d prefer go falconer3 and become more supportive character.

Ummm as we can see base dmg of R8 skill. Sure every skill at rank 1-5 will fall off include Wugu/Scout(Rank4) But it still can use as filler. That why you choose Archer C3(Double Shot, Multi Shot) not Ranger(Steady Aim) right ?

If you focus on 1-1 choose wugu. (use Mergen / Multishot+Circling for AOE)
If you focus on vs multi target/farm choose Scout. (Split arrow have good scale with 200% none cd. Only problem is this skill is bad for 1-1).

When you become Mergen C2 (if IMC not change their plan) you will have one more spam skill (0 cd 1 target).

For your 2nd build if you don’t choose Wugu3/Scout/SR you can choose Rogue for use capture A-rain combo (in case you choose Rogue you can change A3 to A2+R1 for feint+barrage +steady aim)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thanks you guys for your answers, i’m more focused on the 2nd build now

@seifer0692 i already have a char A2>R1>SC1>Fl1 (stopped here) but i don’t like fletcher very much

If you don’t like Fletcher but already take Fletcher C1 You can keep it as utility class (remove-barrier (Mob/Boss fight), Bleed (PVP-Boss/elite Fight)) and Choose other class at rank 6 - 8 It’s still not a broken build yet anyway.

what i meant to say is that i have another char that stopped at FL1 because i didn’t like it :slight_smile:

A3>Ranger1>Rogue1>Falcon1>Scout1>Mergen

or

A3>Wugu2>Rogue1>Falcon1>Mergen

Capture can work on Flare Shot (Scout), Arrow Sprinkle (Mergen), Throw Gu Pot (Wugu).

Scout3 works too if you don’t mind not having Rogue1 for capture (and feint-barrage combo if you go A2-Ranger1).

both are great,
scout 3 is farming and wugushi is more bossing oriented pve. (unless theres another wugu that sucks)
imo scout 3 fits into that build more because wugushi is a class that kinda requires high str to do damage
and with rank 8 scaling, you really want dex to make more damage. Yes leveling won’t be fun but don’t worry the mobs aren’t that strong before lvl 180 anyway, (which is when you will get split arrow which is btw an amazing skill worth the wait)
i say go scout with a high dex build.
now you can go wugushi if you want, just be aware that wugushi is a str class and mergen seems like a dex class (and so is archer 3)

i’ve been thinking about it and i came to the same conclusion, i like wugushi but since it is a STR class while i am focusing on dex it would scale bad lategame i guess…i wonder if archer3>scout3>falconer>mergen could work on ET…

btw thx for your imput

Please sir, stop with this nonsense. It’s hurting my inside. I’m trying to tell you to rethink your calculation.

At this point I think you are trolling. Did you not read OP? He’s looking for SOLO MASTER and General PVE! not just ET stop with your ET bull crap.

it’s true but i also specifically asked for high dex scout in ET in my last response :slight_smile:

What exactly is it that makes utility from scout more valuable in ET than simply going for higher damage output?