Tree of Savior Forum

Arch Stone Drop rate is slowly killing this game

gndfgmdfhm

Never forget what the true endgame is, release yourselves from this suffering and you will attain enlightenment. Forsake those shiny, overpriced, expensive Archstone-slotted accessories you can’t see and embrace fashion, the true endgame.

(Random Monk Propaganda Passing Through)

10 Likes

When you have the money to buy all those most ridiculously priced costumes cuz you already got everything top grade…

#Sell4lkruzethmonkvvr1billion

Fashion war only works in Fedi server which every high end accessories are super cheap cuz no-one is competing anymore.

Got 5 frags today by doing Division Singularity 60 then 60 multiply so in total 120 DS.
4 of them from non multiply keep in mind frag is legendary grade so do DS when there’s a loot chance buff

no problem dude, it only took 13 months to gather 6 archstone casually

In the end, its the user experience that matters the most. If the grind duration is enjoyable, i dont think people will complain that much. Problem is, its totally the opposite.

Well i finally got mine, but what did it cost? The entire game’s value.

1 Like

I think you not work hard enough. I make and level 26 characters on my account. That is 26m a day! very easy to run auto cm. Just from daily cm you get 182m a week just from free cm reset daily. Need stop complain and grind more!!

1 Like

Ew what a bad take lol

Anyway just to share my own experiences too, I’ve dropped like 5 fragments ever. I use looting everyday, sometimes would buy the extra run packs. Grace is definitely a scam.
Frags are very inconsistent. I think mine have all come from DCP, though I dropped two in a row once. I can’t really tell if I have bad luck or just inconveniently good luck lmao

4 Likes

Well for starters looting chance doesn’t effect arch stone or its fragments from any content.

Per Crevox:

IMC posted an article about looting chance and how it works as of Episode 13:

• Each character’s own looting chance only affects their drops.
  • You do not individually need to hit or defeat monsters to receive increased chance of drops from those monsters.
  • Monsters that disappear at the end of a Challenge Mode (were not killed) do not drop items.
  • Looting chance does not affect silver or Vaivoras.
  • Looting chance is checked on kill of each individual monster.
  • Looting chance affects powder and unidentified equipment. In singularities, it affects debris, dark red fragments/pieces, and transmutators, however only 20% of the stat applies towards those items. It also does apply to Brikynite at full effect.

Some would say what a no-lifer you are. But in my opinion, as long as you are having fun, then you are playing the RIGHT game for you! :smile:

2 Likes

Good news!
Because of the free ark from arbor box, full archstone price going down because nobody buy it for days, which should affect arch stone frag price too sooner or later.

i gotta say, gitgud on hard raids, get lucky, and roll

most my guild mates earned full archstones that way

The “get lucky” is the issue. You can do hard raids and reroll lottery how much you want, but nothing will warrant you ever getting anything from them. I haven’t seen a jackpot for a year despite spending overall several billions of silvers. Whereas other people got 10s of archstones from lottery alone, and there were even people winning archstones for several consecutive days. Sure, i did end up finally finishing those equips…but depending purely on luck didn’t make the process any fun, just annoying.
Doing an hard raid a lot of times (well, before it got neutered, at least) should have been enough to be rewarded with those karalienes. Requiring a random drop on top was just a stupid idea.

5 Likes

I can’t tell if this is a bloody sarcasm or not.
When someone read this and think is fine , I think they’re insane.

1 Like

Ran every hard raid except giltine every week for months.
Some even do more than its intended runs per week (solo moring s5)
NEVER see an arch frag.

I even got arch frag ONCE from auto Elsa before, but never the regular raid.
Drop rate is absolutely abysmal for raid.

that is such a disingenuous comment to make, to say the least.
even when magic stone was a necessity you needed a lot less than you need fragments now and even then you could consistently get 2 to 3 magic stones a week, on a single account, compared to one every 1 to 3 months of Arch Stone Fragment, not to mention Magic Stones, at their peak, costed 10m while Token was about 20m, right now Arch Stone is around 60m with Token costing around 40m, that is A LOT more Silver to account for its much lower drop rate.
Your comment is either evil, troll or a supreme lack of intelligence display.
The drop rates are set by IMC, if they so desire to make a necessity item, one that you need dozens of in order to progress, the rarest possible in the game, then so it’ll be. “The market” as you state it will only adapt to it and price it accordingly.

At current state even if Arch Stone’s aquisition rate was raised a hundred fold it would still be a hard-to-find/buy item.

1 Like

I asked myself if your comment was one of three things in your last post, now I am positive it was the third option.
There is no way a sane person would believe a un-enhanceable low level crafted ark could ever change the price of Arch Stones, it did not happen and it would never happen. Even if those free Arks were levelable the price of Arch Stone Fragments wouldnt change.

1 Like

This is why I tend to think the drop rate also depends on external factors, like how much TP you spend per month. This could be completely silly though…

but it is happening at telsiai, come over here check it everyday if you dont believe it. No benefit for me to lying about this fact for you.

You wrote

then so it’ll be, but you made a thread complaining their drop rate (which is 180° of your so-it’ll-be), why are you contradicting yourself? a supreme lack of intelligence display?

so nuba, answer this

tbh Archstone is just the big example of the problem since the equip you get from it is so powerful. The true problem is IMC make the biggest source of getting material Goddess Grace (arch frag, brik, demon/goddess stone, etc…) or market both which make the rich ultra mega richer or make 14 bots account to transfer sierra powder and vvr box.

So,from the roadmap for 2021 we learn two things:

1. Ark crafting costs are reduced by 75-80% (from 2 Arch stones to either 5 fragments or 4 fragments)
    This will probably swamp the market with Arch Stone Fragments from the 15 or 16 fragment payback players might receive.

2. Transmutation of Goddess/Demon sets is altered along with vaivoras. I haven’t really understood the changes well enough, but there’s a possibility that there will be a payback here,too.

It will take at least until September till all the changes came to iTOS that they mentioned with a date (including episode 13-2), but unless they create new ways to spend Arch Stones on the new goddess rarity weapon & armor, the initial shortage might subside.

1 Like

after that they announce new legend 460 and Kupole acc with req +21 lucifery for crafting + super rare drop

3 Likes