Tree of Savior Forum

Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up?

Correct, it makes your Crit 100%

Another note:
I believe full STR will do better than Hybrid because they dont count the time they lose to rebuff Zalciai and Monstrance

Zalciai(Hybrid Buff) will do even less damage on grinding/facing lot of mobs, because you will have hard time debuffing all of them to get the crit rate

The damage difference seems small because they dont count Attributes, and divide it to “seconds” which doesnt really represent the actual use, since most Inqui skill have quite long cooldown

I dont blame our lord and savior @Wurmheart because he is forced to do the calculation that way and with that scenario

You need quite good amount of money to make Hybrid and STR have that much Crit Rate

1 Like

Actually you need 350 DEX, 3x8* Green Gems, 2xSissel Braslet and Monstrance buff to get 100% Critical Chance on monsters with 0 Critical Resistance. Rising above that value makes no sense coz 110% will not increase your crit more. For level 330 with additional 31 point you get from Main Quest line you need to invest 271 point to DEX, other 89 points should be invested to SPR to increase damage of the Crits and Reduce Critical resistance of the monsters to 0 if you have [Zalciai] level 3.
To reduce Critical Resistance to 0 you need 110 SPR with [Zalciai] level 3.
This results in another 83 points invested to SPR, leftover is 6 points.
So, Level 330, Rank 8 build with at least Krivis C1 can result in 100% Critical chance on 99% of all mobs/bosses and have 6 points left.

• SPR: 110 (83 points invested)
  • DEX: 350 (271 points invested)
    Reason on SPR not STR:
  • [Zalciai] level 3 provide 25+100+110 = 225 additional Critical damage and decrease any enemy Critical Resistance by -100 value.
  • Buff for all party members.
  • STR will provide +181 and +181 Critical damage, resulting in +452 Damage when Crit if you invest 83+6 points in it. But enemy’s Critical resistance wouldn’t be decreased to 0, that will provide decrease in critical % Chance equal to 13% loss.

Once again it’s correct too. If we speak of daily basis usage, you will be forced to wait [Zalicai] cool downs and still be able to do damage due to average amount of STR in scope of Hybrid build.

For example you need 10947 Gems to increase it from 1* to 8* and you need 3 of them so it will be 10947x3 = 32841 Gems, mission impossible.
Comparing it to 6* where you need 579 gems to increase from 1* to 6*.

There is golden middle for the most DPS, but need to get home to represent this concept.

Not asking people to follow my builds (there is no public anymore), just introducing concept of SPR-is useful and Krivis will help you on early game content, where Zalciai is very useful in terms of late game, so basicaly you get Krivis for [Zalciai] not [Daino] (but [Daino] is still very helpful). And after yo get Paladin you actually get carried by [Smite] to Inquisitor job. So yeah from Paladin to Inquisitor. Priest is still an option, as i sad before, i got Paladin C1 char on [EU] Fediman, but got no time to invest to game anymore.

Ну мы же не братья, да и я не в том возрасте что бы обижаться на незнакомых людей в интернетах.

Thats and official position ? :grinning:

Отлично тогда, я обидеть и не пытался никак!

Actually it is 360% Damage boost 8* Weapons and 450% for 9*, 10* Weapons haven’t been introduced, just a kind reminder.

Nope.

I’m saying you’ve outstayed your welcome here as far as I am concerned.

Said video doesn’t even show the hit limit of the wheel/conversion…

I have addressed and countered just about every point you made, proven your calculations to be wrong and even given evidence to back up my claims.
There’s nothing more I could do to disprove you.

And yet you keep stating you’re in the right, you encompass a delusion so strong there is literally no merit in speaking to you.

At this point in time you’re both unwilling to improve yourself, harmfully unaware of what is being discussed, refusing to admit any mistakes and don’t quite grasp English well enough to understand what is being said in most cases.

(I’m not holding your spelling against you, but it’s hard to discuss something when you mistake it for something else.)

And I saw your cleric2+Miko recommendation, so I know you agree with the divine might part now.

Transcendency levels are not the same as class/weapon ranks.

1 Like

Cool, so you download video, open in video editor and calculate damage hits for exact period of time. Also you can watch in slow motion on the youtube, but it doesn’t have milliseconds there so it wouldn’t be precise calculation.

Btw, Mikos’s [Hamaya] deal hit every 0.25 sec, and lasts for 12 sec. So that will be 48 hits in total.

I calculated all myself and introduced all results, DPS differs for 10-12% in average. I agree that DEX will deal more damage. Actually by revealing that calculations i proved that it will deal more damage.
Reason why showed them it’s because of SPR can be useful same as DEX for Clerics and can help team mates.

And as a result i got bulled and harassed, so is it ok to be a human like this ?

Are you sure ? Coz i have opposite information and it sad that it is Caped to amount of :star: of the weapon.

A: It’s Bullied.

B: You’re blowing a few mean words on the internet way out of proportion. Most fall under mildly mocking you or stating the uncomfortable truth.

C: You think it does, that is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Once again you ignore the information I have given you:

1 Like

Point where ?

Once again you wrong. I read it all. And there is no description for cap.
So i assume it doesn’t contain that information.

Nah, looks like it is not restricted.

Anyway it’s a pity that everyone here didn’t get my point.
Point is 50% vs 100% crit.
What would you choose:

• 50% Gamble with increased damage.
  • 100% crit with no damage increase.
    I prefer 50% coz in Korean MMOs i played 50% can result in 100 crits out of 100 hits.
    Especially when you suffer only 10-12% decrease in DPS output if raw calculated.
    So yeah, no one got this.

But more then that, you people didn’t even calculated “optimal” DEX value.
Coz investing in DEX like no brain results in wasted stat points. Why wasted, coz you get Crti% chance over the 100% with no damage at all.
I like to share my investigations but it looks like they are not needed at all and there is no way to go over that “label” marked on my by unknown to me person.

Bye bye and good day.

1 Like

I would choose the one that gives more DPS.

Did not really follow all posts. Reminds me of str vs dex but monstrance vs zalciai.

ignoring orher benefit and skill of the classes krivis vs priest

Zalciai:
-need spr investment/probably stat split unless you are spr full support priest3
-canNot reduce below 0 crit resist anymore
-canNOT hit flying mob
-need to cast + move into the aoe to apply buff and debuff
-benefit party by debuffing mob however player must move into the aoe before duration ends
-has buff damage increase attribute (minor)
-does not benefit crit stat directly but reduces enemy crit def instead (you still need sufficient crit rate to get a decent Crit chance)
-must apply to every single mob you encounter since it is a debuff

Monstrance:
-instantly apply dex boost to party
-benefit high dex build greatly, higher dex higher boost
-need only 1 level for shortest/best animation duration
-stack nicely with other crit buffs of other classes (higher dex => higher crit rate => higher crit boost by chrono quicken for example)
-must recast to apply every 20~ seconds

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

plz let me know where you found this information
thanks