Tree of Savior Forum

Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up?

drama is so funny he must have really cause a lot damage for people wanting to bury that rugal guy completely.

on a serious note: dps cleric at rank 8 favors more on dex huh…
I guess I’m screwed since I build mine str/con 3:1

Are you palley or monk? Monk dont really get screwed because you have 2 Bleeding (benefit from STR) Multi hit Skills (Benefit from STR)
Just Imagine Monk vs Palley as Doppel vs Fencer, but with lower damage:
No matter how much ppl said DEX is best for rank 8, STR Doppel/Monk is still good
DEX is the only option for Fencer/Palley to be the best because you dont have much multi Hit skills

Yup, because he put much effort to post ALL VIABLE clerics build. With guud arguments, proof, and explanation.
My dedication still on far lower level from @Wurmheart because I only focusing on Paladin (Physical Cleric to be Exact, because sometimes monk).
Thats why I call him lord (the one who put the most EFFORT) and savior (the one who SAVED many people from rerolling)

He is the exact opposite of you rugal, Makes everyone rerolled :slight_smile:

paladin so I am screwed :joy:

Hi, I just changed inquisitors yesterday, level 279. Build cleric2>diev2>monk3≥inqui1, stats 2.5 str : 1dex and 100 con.

It s just a day but here s what I think:
God Smash (lvl1): Dmg isn’t very impressive without attribute and I notice it doesn’t do 3ticks on one monster per hit like the gif on imc introduction. Do about 8k normal hit and 16k critical in maven. Don’t think it will out DPS Archer/wiz/druid but I consider it a decent spammable aoe.

Wagon (lvl2): Tried combo with god smash, correct if I m wrong but the damage isn’t spreading very far. I ve seen a video, ktos inquisitor has wider spread aoe when they hit the wheel. So just wondering any inquisitor playing SEA server experience the same thing.

Malleus (lvl1): It s damage is surprisingly good. I didn’t add any int stat, but can deal 14k damage on a lvl279 wiz. I tested with another full con inquisitor using rod (I m using suncus maul), he can deal 21k damage. Just imagine the damage for this skill from int based cleric. Pve wise, it s dealing 35k damage in maven. Especially handful to give a final blow to the monster when your party mate has casted all aoes. Lol.

So far I m enjoying inquisitor. Being a monk, I think inquisitor gives more mobility to help your party DPs. I know some people play monk to solo, but I think at higher level it s fun to see how our skills sync with each other. Before inquisitor, my only aoe skill which can do Dmg is Energy blast. If I get a pelt or cyro in party I ll happily let them lead so I can one blast all mobs when they lure/ice tree the mobs. While waiting for EB CD, I ll drop a tree to silence, heal and DP mobs.

Okay that s it. Don’t have any pictures or videos since I only here because of maintenance. :smiley:

You need the attribute to splash damage, otherwise it is just a stationary AOE.

I spent about 10m on attributes last night, got some cards from exploration of new areas to get to job 5. so far I only got God Smash at 1 and wheel at 4…
I am not super used to placing the wheel to damage well, but it is OK.
What is very discouraging, is how new maps are. it is freaking nightmare to go through the questing at this point… but I bet 10-20mil more into the attributes will make it easier

Yea. I found out after maintenance. Thanks for telling. :smiley:

@kirill_pivtorak Who the top dps world boss on rank 8? Cleric or swordie?

@jezebeth Swordie if we speak about Damage Per Second value.
SWC1>PeltaC2>RodeC3>ShinobiC1>MurmilloC1

Especially good after [High Kick] and [Shooting Star] rework

Monk> Inqui can compete becoz of Malleus Debuff + Double Puch :slight_smile:
But dude… Your main job is healing
And fron solo perspective, u have better survivability than most swordman (except Murmilo, murmilo is GOD)