Tree of Savior Forum

Answer by IMC for Latin America Server

Yes, it is unlikely, but not impossible. Not everyone reads the forums. :disappointed_relieved:

IMC, do like Blizzard did. Publish it here (Brazil) by yourselves!

so please IMC, listen to us, donĀ“t let Level Up Games put their hands on Tree of Savior (惎ą² ē›Šą² )ćƒŽå½”ā”»ā”ā”»

desde un principio debieron haber abierto los server latinos :S ahora si hacen el server, van hacer trabajo doble haciendo tranferencias si desde un principio hasta ellos se dieron cuenta que se miraban venir muchos latinos osea el 26% del server y todavia falta los que vienen el 28 que salga gratis.

We all kinda know it, but like they say ā€œthe hope is the last to dieā€.

I had hope that IMC was listening our voices about the terrible service that LUG give us here in Brazil.

Well, like i said before, iā€™ll stay in Orsha because i could take rerolling for a better ping but not for the LUG services.

2 Likes

This pretty much solves the exact issue right here: Why Orsha should be tagged officially as the Latin America server

Good point, but give us a latin server in EUA dont solve anything.

The ping will be an issue, but itā€™s even an issue on the West Coast of USA. My Brazilian friend/leveling buddy gets 30ms higher ping than me and iā€™m IN the US.

WHAT? LEVEL UP? I PREFER TO NEVER PLAY THIS GAME EVER AGAIN THAN PLAY ON THEIR SERVERS.
Level up is a garbage company. They support and ā– ā– ā– ā–  are almost the same, al least ā– ā– ā– ā–  can be used to fertilize soil. Please burn me alive but donā€™t make nothing with level up =[

There are an annoucement. Please all latin read this!
NEW SA SERVER (WITH OUT LUG)

so if i choose to stay on orsha instead go to SA server i will have to pay more for my tp? This game will fail so hardā€¦

Why donā€™t you transfer then instead of crying about it

Because i donā€™t want it. The reason why i chose to play this was because they promised a international server. Back when they announced the Br version by ā€œlevel upā€ i had already given up on this game until they promised the steam versionā€¦ i expected that the steam version would be just like warframe is, not this daily shitshow with people crying about br this and that or prices being ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up like now.

Then stay in the NA serversā€¦ seems the answer is obvious.

yeahā€¦ the only complaint is that they changed everything that were promised. They are dividing the community and creating barriers. I choose to play on steam because i donā€™t want to play with the horrible level up i want to buy my tp via steam IF they put the LA server via steam and we can buy tp on steam i would gladly move to LA server ā€˜-ā€™

You forget it was the communityā€™s request to have SEA, EU and SA servers.
You happen to fall in the group of those that will prefer to stay in the NA server, which will provably stay International, just not as much as it is now.

And I quote:

We are cancelling previous announcement that there will be no new SA Steam server.

You guys really hate LUG, yet just a second ago you were screaming profanity at IMC and calling them worse <_<; At least some of you anyways.

Honestly this isnā€™t the best way to go about the conversion rates but it makes plenty sense why theyā€™re doing itā€¦ It does stop abuse, thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

They never promised regional prices. They promised $50 pack, $30 pack and a $10 pack.

Iā€™m honestly not against the particular gaming site. Iā€™m just against having the server in Brazil because of itā€™s networks infrastructure which is known to be far from ideal when handling international connections.

Sadly youā€™re in the minority, most the BRs and those residing in South America in general Iā€™ve seen have been demanding a server in Brazil or South America.

Although itā€™s being hosted by LUG which is what they said they didnā€™t want but I mean itā€™s either pay reasonable cash prices through a partner publisher or get literally ripped off because people exploited the foreign conversion rate.