Tree of Savior Forum

Answer by IMC for Latin America Server

Continuing the discussion from SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment:

So please only Latin America players give a feedback about this. Please other peaple in NA or other countrys please try to don’t comments.

My opinion is that i dont know level up company (i’m from Argentina) but if IMC control this company should be okay.
But please do it before the game goes to F2P becouse if all players start to play in NA and later you do the server and you will not transfer the acount so the peaple will stay in NA or maybe will quit the game.

What do you think about the imc answer?

EDIT: THERE ARE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LAS SERVER
THERE WILL BE A STEAM SERVER IN LAS !! (WITH OUT LUG)

Here the link https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=378

IMC hear us =) congrats!

2 Likes

I do think the transfer from Steam server to LUG sever it a must, because otherwise, nobody will abandon they high level chars and premium stuff in steam, and start over, all over again, and without the premium stuffs that we already payed for.

I do think this is the core issue .

6 Likes

You will not see this BR server opening til the end of the year, since Level Up is translating and dubbing the game to PT-BR.

If Level Up will be the one responsible for support, then no thanks, I’ll be staying in Orsha with my friends. I had terrible experiences with their support in the past and am not willing to take any risks. Not being able to transfer my Team just makes it even worse.

2 Likes

you bone heads can’t read can you? read that paragraph IMC is responsible for all the things you guys are afraid of from level up.

For the whole month you guys have been complaining about JUST THIS very problem and how level up will turn the game into P2W but it looks like level up does not have control over anything but being a host server in your very own country.

IF we can move or chars to the new server, I will be happy with less lag.

Level Up will be the one directly responsible for support, so no.

There won’t be a server transfer, so no again.

Also, their platform used to be pretty bad (not sure if it got any better).

This.

And this too

Starting all over again with no vip? for a game that i already paid for?
The lower ping is a BIG plus but doesn’t make sense for Brazilian players start over.

this is so ■■■■■■■ sad, Level Up Games is the worst company here in South America. I’ll stay in Klaipedia, I’m from Chile and I don´t have ping problems so ■■■■ Level Up Games.

2 Likes

Yes billing and support but I think they have no say on what kind of items are being put into the cash shop and they have no say in what the prices will be.

I think they are basically just there to deal with customer tickets and are hosting the server in the country.

I’m BR and don’t wanna to play a game that is published by LUG. I played for many years RO and others games published by LUG (mainly RO - something around 7 ~ 8 years) and have to tell you: was damn awful.

LUG has the worst support I ever seen and only have as target the profit (making their published games to have so many items pay to win resulting in a desbalanced gameplay) and they forget to make the game/servers/community a better and quality place.
LUG don’t respect at all their customers and the majority of games that LUG pick to publish and made a partnership resulted in the game losing a lot of players and going to oblivion/closing servers.

On this partnership (IMC/LUG), the bright side is that IMC will have ‘total control’ in respect of the infrastructure of the server and on the upcoming patches and balance fix; restraining the colateral effect that LUG can cause in the game. LUG will be only responsable for payment options/services in Brazil (which we already have payment options through Steam to our currency) and some ingame support.

At first moment, I will not play on the LUG server; staying on the iToS Steam server. If LUG shows that made any progress towards management and customer service I will evaluate if it is worth to play there.I do think the server transfer is a MUST to have, because anyone will want to drop their high level characters and tokens on iToS to start over on the LUG server.

Another important thing is that LUG server will only be open in late 2016 (something between october ~ december), being optimistic! HAHA

4 Likes

I’m going to at least try LUG’s server and if i see a significant improvement from Steam’s i might switch servers but that’s highly unlikely.

What concerns me is that they are treating the entire South America as Brazil just because we cover a larger portion of the fans and that’s not good for our neighbors. We all get better pings for sure but still, we speak different languages and i’m not sure if we’ll have the option to switch the game language on the fly.

2 Likes

Yes, but we already knew that since it was stated by IMC when they first announced the Level Up server. I’m not worried about this P2W discussion, but from my personal experience with Level Up in the past years, I can say their platform used to be very bad and their support even worse. Some of my tickets never got answered at all.

Besides, I have over 200 hours of gameplay in Steam, by the time the server launches I’ll probably have a few hundreds more and seeing that go to waste is just sad.

I rather play with 300ms than play in a LUG server again.

From my understanding when this server was announced people were angry at the fact that P2W was coming back?

As for you putting in that many hours you knew that they were not doing transfers from NA to LUG am I right? they said it was not going to happen so is it not on all you guys for putting that many hours into a game/server that you knew you guys were going to transfer to?

I mean yeah i feel bad for you guys and all but its all on you guys for putting so many hours into a game when you knew LUG was going to be hosting the game in or around your country.

I’ve played games published by LUG! before, and I ain’t going back there again.
You can say that they are responsible only for the payment and pt-BR support, but in both areas (as well as many others) LUG! just sucks…

In another game that they had, from a Russian developer, I had my account hacked (me and another 500 players) for a known issue in the client that was not fixed before being published here in Brazil, and it took them 6 (SIX) months to fix my account and return my lost itens. Also, their payment system sucks, at best, taking 2~3 days to compensate CREDIT CARD payments ¬¬"

I would be very happy with the steam client having one extra server in the list (hosted in Brazil) directly by IMC.
Also we have better candidates/companies here that can do the translation (and dubbing) of this game and also many companies that can do a better job hosting it than LUG will ever do.

You don’t have to go far to find a single Brazilian that hates LUG!, but I challenge you, IMC, to find me a single one that likes them.

I’m a professional from the game developer community here in Brazil, and I can show you guys companies much better and far more responsible that could take care of translating and dubbing as well as publishing your game here.

You can do better than just simply letting LUG! have it ¬¬"

This game having support done by LUG! was one of the biggest fears that I had when I first learned about the LA server.

3 Likes

So they improve ping. I will not go out and start again not.

Yes, but if you look at my first post, not being able to transfer my Team isn’t the main reason. If the new server had a good platform and decent support, I wouldn’t mind rerolling.
But that isn’t the case with Level Up. Their platform is bad and their support is worse. Those are the main reasons I’ll be staying. I’d rather have the security of Steam and the direct support of IMC than lower ping.
Not being being able to transfer their Teams just makes it even more unlikely for people to play in the new server. It’s true I knew that before I started playing, but from what I’ve seen, many people didn’t.

It was announced and talked about on these very forums so its highly unlikely people did not know.

Level Up es una publisher que actualmente tienen servidores que abarcan toda Latino América. En Brasil tiene más fuerza, pues son muchos los juegos que se publican en Brasil gracias a esta Publisher. Sin embargo, ellos también son los que manejan los servidores de Smite LatAm, y en Smite ellos tienen Latam Norte y Latam Sur, de modo que no da lag para los Argentinos, Chilenos, Peruanos y Brasileños, y nosotros los de Latam Norte (Venezuela, Colombia, México, Centro América)

Es decir, si abren un servidor en Latam donde se divida de esta manera, serviría muchísimo, el problema es lo de las migraciones pues.

3 Likes