Tree of Savior Forum

Answer by IMC for Latin America Server

Surely for the Brazilian players LUG is a great option, playing national ping is great!
I’m not against the SA server, and gladly it seems it won’t be hosted in Brazil for the reasons I explained above.

From the announcement:

We are cancelling previous announcement that there will be no new SA Steam server.

Unless Steam server are in Brazil, then well. Good for SA server anyways.

There are Valve server on Brazil for dota2/cs:go, but i dont think they use valve’s hosts for other games on steam

you guys don’t know LUG. Lug has ragnarok for about 10 years now, and they still have terrible servers with terrible ping. The problems with LUG are beyond they shitty services. I remember the first time i tried to play they combat arms version and BOY what terrible experience. Lag lag lag cheater cheaters, even they gm cheats on their games.

IMC i’m sorry but LEVEL UP’ games IS SH*T seriously
DON’T DO THIS DON’T LEAVE OUR COMMUNITY stay with us
Open S.A (BRAZIL) ON STEAM BE SMART PLEASE ! it is all a ask for.

Great, i like it, SA sever steam aproved but i dont like Level Up Games. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Three reasons why I will never play in a LUG server:

First of all, It is LUG. Despite IMC will have full control, It is still LUG and we, brazilians, know the struggle of playing any game distributed by this company.

Secondly, I support every game that I play, so monthly I will buy in-game content and LUG do not allow me buy online cash with credit card If i had not bought anything before with a debit card. So, for this reason I always hated LUG. I know I can buy LUG cash in mall or market but I do not wanna leave home every time to do this.

In final place, they have THE WORST RECOVERY OF PASSWORD OF THE WOLRD. Again, in Ragnarok, I forgot my PIN and the ONLY WAY to recover this was getting a authenticate copy of my ID. Really, which company ask this? I could not play Ragnarok for 4 months and for this reason I hate LUG over and over

If a partnership with Lug i prefer to stay in steam

So if we can’t transfer our accounts to the LUG servers i’ll stay on NA server. But I hope that the IMC has Steam servers in Brazil yet.