Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Don’t troll others. They are cutting EA time, that was 3months to 1month, not changing date of Early Acces release.

You don’t know that what they wrote can be interpreted multiple ways. IMC likes to be vague so they have no commitment.

no youre wrong - if nexon doesn ask for new updates and it takes 3 months to communicate with IMC to release such - then its on nexons side - we got the benefit of having IMC directly publishing this game

Thanks for letting us play such a big part in the release and stuff.
Just wanted to say this cuz many other companys dont care about theyr fanbase as much as you do.

2 Likes

almost laughable that you think international tos is going to be further in content than korean tos but its okay to dream i guess

1 Like

hey nice to see ppl actually appreciate it! xD

1 month better chose. DO IT! JUST DO IT! CHOSE “B”

Damn, I’m out of flags because of you. So much obscene lexics in a few posts. Go and kill yourself in closet, disgusting animal. This community will be perfectly fine without you.

Learn your mother language first instead of playing video games, 5’th grader. Learn to behave yourself after.

4 Likes

I think that “Service shall start on a similar date regardless of which option is chosen.” is sufficient proof that they won’t change dates. They don’t want next ‘civil war’ there.

1 month access but when i can play ?

I want to delete my old posts.

yea but that could be referring to the early access date of march 22 or the release date of june 19th its not clear. And when i read wording like that it makes me expect something greasy is about to happen.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m not trolling, “Service shall start on a similar date regardless of what option is chosen” means EA is over in June ~19ish still, right?

Developers usually push release dates back, not forward. If I were you, I wouldn’t get your hopes up that we will see the EA release any earlier than mid May, the way the polls are going.

Would players skills be reset if we wanted to play on the f2p server wen in comes out or could it cary over?

It feels very good to be heard on the issue, I hope we can have a communication on if European players will get which of the following:

• Tranfers from the NA starting servers to the Europe servers
  • Have to start again on the Europe servers
  • Have to start again on the Europe servers but receive the founders bonus’s again including the time when non paying player’s can play.

Just to round out my post here are a couple of games that have constant language arguments without an EU east and EU west server, and one game that has both and doesnt have that problem.

Dota 2 and Heroes of the Storm merged EU servers arguments all the time every game constant drama.

League of Legends has seperate servers and had free transfers for a while and there is never a language argument.

Where the hell did u read that Wizards needs nerf? 50% of Korea plays Warrior as mainchar because they are ridiculous overpowerd in early and “only” overpowerd in lategame, while most Wizzards do no dmg or have to cast 8 seconds to do the same dmg as a warry with an instant skill

In retrospect, those that didn’t want to play or didn’t want to pay that cried about it, because they just wanted to test it… would of cried about it anyway or cried about something else. Can’t please the world, especially in this day and age where self entitlement and narcissism is at an all time high. I think imc is going to have to learn this lesson the hard way.

While I may be in the minority here the three month period was fine. I see a bunch of players whining that they didn’t get to get in and had to wait because they were unwilling to flip the bill. Well in the real world, we call that, sad day for you. You may have won here, but rest assured imc will eventually catch on and this little event placed upon others will make imc less willing to listen to the players in the future.

The price was reasonable, as was the time. Have you ever played other Korean MMOs? Just you wait for those $150… $200… $300 founders packs for 3 day access and a few shiny shine.

@imc while it is a good idea to listen to the community, I highly suggest you not always bend to their collective will. It will not always be correct, and the most vocal of players will usually post negative comments. This is something you will need to learn overtime, as the demands increase, not reduce.

1 Like

Its not clear, and until i get official word on if it is referring to june 19 or march 22 im voting 3 months.

1 Like

I chose 1 month, option B. I would be most likely to participate and the benefits seam pretty fair. A month is plenty of time to get acclimated. Can’t wait!

2 Likes