Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Because if you do it for three months then:

• almost all the F2P player will give up on the game thus making IMC lose 50%-80% pplayers/potential customers
  • lot of P2P players will NOT be founders because their friends will not be playing with them
  • if you go check other game in the market the “early access” time is about 3 days

plus in the 1 month offer as a paying player you get a TON of nice stuff more to compensate for the two months.

It really is about making the larger amount of people happy at the same time.

Because they said this

There are 2 known starting dates March 22 and June 19. How can those dates stay “similar” (just as vague as “soon”) “regardless of which option is chosen”.

Why even keep this information from us?

1 Like

This part i can answer even if i’m not from the staff. Eu server wasn’t an intention at the begining but seeing how many player are asking for it they already stated in an announcment that the matter is under internal debate and they’ll let us know as soon as they decide something.

1 Like

You people should had done the option B from the start, even if it was 3 month EA. You will earn more money that way.

Then again, if those F2P players give up on the game that is their own choice, I have been waiting like 4 months, since I last played that is, for this. A few more months won’t kill the game for me to be honest.

The sooner you release the game (payable or not) the better. We just want to play it, that’s all. Thank you for this obviously attractive game.

And most people have been waiting 5 years for this, then were promised an Open Beta, then were slammed in the face with a 3 month paywall.

Your 4 month waiting really doesn’t mean a lot xD

2nd Choice Rocks! Not too short for the ones paying for early access, and not too long waiting for the free players :smiley:

Very simple. Let’s assume the 22th was originally planned based on approval times on the Steam release. Right now, that release has been delayed and Steam will have been told that “plans have changed; wait for more info.”

So, right now, Steam is waiting for ToS to be given the GO for REVIEW again and once the Steam review process is completed, we can buy and install the game.

Based on that GO for the Steam review, IMC will be able to guestimate a new startdate, which will be close to but likely not the 22th.

March 22 service opening is certain on any choices, ill cut my e-peen off if im wrong.

Actually, there’s only one starting date. 22 March. Bc that’s when the server would be ready in the first place, I see no reason at all to delay the server’s launch for 3 months.

I will go for an even more painful solution.

If they change the release date to may or june i will buy the 50 USD pack BUT i will not play until June to make amends.

These rules only apply for Pre-K to high school. College students can have school even in the summer, regardless of time of year. And who is more likely to cash to support this game? Younger children-teens…or young adults and older with their own income?

I’m sorry but school children aren’t the only ones who played and they most certainly aren’t the center of the universe. My spring semesters end in May and then fall semesters begin in August so people with schedules like mine want as much time as possible to play.

See how self-center my second paragraph just sounded? That’s pretty much the card that you just pulled.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yeah one month is ok but this is mmy question
jus 1 server open?
what happen if i want to play after the month in latin america server with my friends??
i need to begind again???

yeah, this is a good idie, I hope option 2 willbe active

You are just complaining because you cant play a game in a week and you will have to wait no matter the money and you began to insult other players with the same rights as you. Thats a kid reaction. You don’t get what you want, you cry. Founders pack will still available at 50$. Pay for it if you want, thats it.

I hope you get kicked from the game with that reactions. You will be a toxic player.

Why 1. month??? 1 week is much better-.-
I stay at RO until OB cya…i…

You’re very much welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I won’t be paying for it either way, because I’m broke until the end of the month. It would have been VERY nice if we were given some real advance warning about this (although to be fair, a week’s-ish notice is still better than what you gave us for advance notice of the start of iCBT2 (that only had a two day advance notice, iirc)), so that I could’ve put some money aside for this, as I certainly would have paid for it.

So I personally don’t really care which option you go with, as long as it’s not the original three month route. Although that whole three month thing didn’t exactly have me up in arms like so many others here. I’m not offended by the three month thing, I just selfishly want to play the game sooner. lol.