Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

Well it’s super easy to write a post beforehand if you purposely rig the thing like we saw today, but this is IMC we’re talking about.

What exactly does that means?

Hello Everyone,

First, I want thank the IMC by try to “listen” us.

Second, in my opinion, the IMC could be think about it month ago and not close to the Launch of the game.

So, it is my Idea and my Opinion about this situation.

I think that a good way to solve this, was leave Total Open Beta, without Early Access and manage the Open Beta with dates and “waves” of entrance like the Glyph do this with the ArcheAge.
You could open the server with a determined number of players in the first week, and in the second week more one “wave” of players, and like this successively.

Why not charge with a Starter Early Pack?
Because the fans of Tree of Savior are fans of Ragnarok, and they are Tons.
You have a inside game shop, that can sell tons of Esthetics Items, and his Fans, will buy it, because one of the things what this fans of Ragnarok love is the Customization things.

I know that my idea not is the definitive solution but can help to you and the community found a good solution for everyone.

Thanks by read.

Shadow

I agree, but they need money and contabilize how many people really have interest here. They don’t know who really want to play and packs are just a way to get something from it not only numbers ^^

eh…I don’t care for the items, it’s the early access that makes it P2W.

Check here.

Thats so riddicules why Do you guys want to pay Same money But for just one Month earlier? Art you crazy…why should i pay 50 Euro for 1 Month instead of 50 Euro for 3 month?

1 week, this would be perfect !!!

I would agree, but 3 months really takes the 50 dollars a bit too far, maybe 2 months or 5weeks, but 3months changes the eco too much. I want to be able to play with f2p people without having myself be TOO far. Although i’m on your side, I’d buy the 50 dollars though either way.

Are you guys totaly out of mind or arent you just simply NOT READING what is announced AND Offered here?

THEY offering 3…i REPEAT 3 MONTH EARLY access for just 50 dollar.

And what are you crazy guys doing?

CHOSING to pay for 1…i REPEAT for JUST ONE LOUSY MONTH Early Access to pay 50 dollar.

NOW evveryone who isnt sick in his psychic Just raise your hand and tell me WHERE is the MISTAKE in this.

Yéah right i pay 5 euro in a shop for a bottle of Milk instead of taking THE SAME milk for 50 cent!!!

THATS your logic…damn hope they ignore you guys and bring out the game NEXT week for all of us who WANT to play NOW and not in 2 Month-.-

2 Likes

you are crazy.

Why JUST ONE Month?

The 3 Month doesnt cost you more its the same amount of money…damn learn to read!

1 Like

The $50 is not just for the access, mah boy. Its for the rewards too.

The poll is over. Get over it, the community wants what it wants.

Not everyone agreed with the 3 month approach, and the 1 month approach was stacked for the items you can get via paying 50$.

If it was between 3 months and the 1 week option, you still would have lost. The community has spoken. Just let it go, and enjoy the game when it comes out.

Why should i care about the eco?
Its the SAME as the game runs since 3 years and you now start the game…then you have bad luck too.

Look in Ragnarok for example…the Lord KNight Card for example costs 700 BILLION zeny!
700 BILLION!!!

Normal player dont have a chance to keep up with the ones who are playing since many years thats common knbowledge damn!

So what the damn is wrong in starting 3 month before?
you guys only talking about rich ppl…anbd you totaly forget about ppl who have not much time…so its a perfect oppertunity for those to get a lil bit ahead!

what can i say… go play any other game where you’ll be asked for 40 dollars for a 3 days headstart and have fun

Lol i dont get you guys.

For me that sounds so damn stupid now it sounds even m,ore worse…it sounds like being totaly out of mind…to pay for a worse deal when the better deal is costing the same price.

Thats totaly not even any more coming from earth thats way beyond galaxy thinking.

I NEVER ever heard PPL who DEFINITLY like a game or being a fan of it DONT want to have as EARLY as possible exit to it.

You guys arent fans of Tree of Savior.

The issue with the flags is that it closes the entire thread based on people flagging some of the replies. I don’t think the OP was flagged.

@Staff_Julie
Next time you make these kinds of things IMC, make it so your thread can’t be replied to besides staff (for clarification and changes) and then have a separate thread for us to reply to, so if it does open and close it won’t be such a big deal.

1 Like

1 Week Staggered Exclusive Access Period

So… You’re saying all of us should have voted for the 1 week period or what? To be honest, I dont care. I’m paying for it anyway. I’ll get to access the game at the same time whatever option I choose so what is the other factor I should look at? The rewards, of course. And the 2nd option gives a way better reward than the other options.

Hmm? You question us if we’re fans of Tree of Savior? Hmm. If you say so. Just know that I won’t be paying for this game if I weren’t a fan of it. :slight_smile:

You, sir, is a new kind of retarded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)