Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

It is Business,not charity

Again that is your opinion.

20char

Too stupid to even think how this thing happened in the first place. It is not my opinion, it is what had happened. Facts =/= opinion. Retarded.

It says it will be temporarily exclusive.

So the people who supported you and bought your founder’s pack ahead of their friends get screwed? What a lousy company.

1 Like

Dude, they’re doing their best in managing the servers, and they had a pretty tough time handling SEA Server and had an unexpected outcome on the number of players (causing the server to lag, and had to go through maintenance several times). From what I understand, they’re doing this in order to estimate the number of F2P players that will be coming in, until they are DEFINITE on the amount of players, to keep the server stable.
As a company, they do not need to disclose what they’re doing, just what will happen to the ‘product’, which is the game.

And buddy, if you still don’t understand. Let me put it in layman’s terms so that you may be able to understand better.
"If you have a girlfriend, you would want to do things to make her happy now. E.g: Going for movies, Going out for dinner, Celebrating her birthday.
However, you do NOT plan on “How should I propose to her?”, “What should I wear on my proposal day?”, “Where should I get married with her?”, “Who will my guest list be?”, “How much money do I need for this?”
Not until you are, as I’ve mentioned before, DEFINITE with the current situation, and that the relationship (the analogy for SERVER) is Stable.

Hence, I hope it answers your. “SO MUCH INFO LACKING”.
You’re welcome.

1 Like

Uhmmm suggestion, how bout another server transfer for those on [SEA]Telsiai right now, the chance to transfer over to the new SEA server , just so it would balance out and there’s room on both for new arrivals?

I think IMC should offer a team transfer from Telsiai to Varena with player who want to join with their friends. but They might face with more bot and more goldseller.:sweat_smile:

Telsiai should be had first time to access like founder’s pack.

(sorry for my english)

Why cant people just chill their asses? Huh?
Its TEMPORARY! Are you guus expecting all those lvl280s enter the freaking the new servers and start selling anything they can find at godly prices? Of course not! Youll suffer and your friends gonna suffer cuz of your stupid thinking! Why cant you wait and see? Maybe theyll offer a server transfer 3 weeks later? Who knows? And why not just play a new character with your friend? I doubt carrying your friend is any fun as well… Now everyone’s bitching juz cuz they cant play with their friends? Why not you guys GO OVER to that server? They didnt stop you doing that! Its you yourself being selfish to your friends cuz you think your time is not worth to play again with them!

(P.S. Bad english, apologies. And I am just standing at my viewpoint and very infuriating to see how people never think from IMC’s viewpoint at all)

2 Likes

Actually I’m already playing with 1 friend and with my wife, so personally I don’t suffer from this restriction. Just feeling sorry for those other friends who wanted to join me once F2P hits. Guess they should’ve just paid $10 when it was an option. I honestly don’t understand why they didn’t.

1 more thing, there wont be an influx in botters or hackers in telsiai, means a win for Telsiai players?

Well. you do make your point. but whatever you are saying is not beneficial to the players. Maybe, my ranting will not change IMC’s mind. What if tons of people with similar mindset speak up about it. It definitely will have substantial effect on their decision. I believe the management of IMC does understand the law of Mendelow’s Matrix, especially from a business point of view.

Most would claim its not worth paying for a f2p game cuz theyll rather spend it elsewhere or even theyre poor to the point 10 bucks is just wayyyyyy too much…
Some are just dont have a card to pay

Why can’t you think abit? Do you really want your friends who have already waited for so long, even after 1 F2P delay to wait somemore so they can start on Telslai with you? Of course not! They are for sure going to start on the new server, while you are stuck ALONE on Telslai till god knows when because IMC does not want to release any more info on this.

How the hell is this fair for someone who paid to support them ahead of their friends?

2 Likes

Rant =(

Why not just replay? Aint it better for you to play together with your friends rather than youre so far ahead that they had to chase after you? Think about it. Do you want the Auction House to be destroyed by idiots that dont know the price?

Add in: they never stop you from joining the new server btw. You can always go over. Telsiai surely explode with people thus making it unplayable if they release.

Instead of whining that you can’t play with your friends (temporarily) during the F2P launch, think about what will happen if IMC decided to force all the SEA players to join Telsiai. Queues. I experienced waiting for almost an hour just to get in the game during the first day of Exclusive Access. I can only imagine more queues due to the sheer amount of players wanting to play the game during F2P.

I think IMC did the right thing. If they made Telsiai the only server for SEA, the chances of it being unplayable would be really high and everyone would whine about it. People who bought the packs would be like “Why do we have to keep suffering when we paid you guys???” then blame the F2P players about it.

6 Likes

Because i bought ALL the founders pack i have redeemed all my TP. So do i just disregard everything? What about the items i have prepared for the alts im going to use while playing with my friends? Do i just disregard those too?

This is just super UNPROFESSIONAL on IMC’s part to release this info so close to F2P date.

Yes dude. Totally agree.
You guys should calm your ■■■■■■■ brains, and enjoy the game as it is.
Are you guys having a bad time in the game?
Are you the ones who are managing the server?
Are you guys working everyday to check bugs, read feedbacks, check for bots, estimating the number of players that will come to F2P?
Are you guys working for IMC?
Are you guys retards?

If you answered in your head “No”, then please, calm your ■■■■■■■ tits and just enjoy the game as it is. I’m very sure IMC knows what they’re doing.

And for those of you who thinking that “HOly shiet, they’re doing this to make PROFIT OUT OF US”.
Let me ask you this, would you want to make money that would last for only awhile? Or would you rather generate money that will last for a long period of time?

Peace out. | |

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes