Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

Its not like everyone will transfer to the new server if both are going to be accessible once f2p starts.
Also as they announced, only Telsiai is like this, like wtf?

It does’t matter whether it affects me or on. Let me tell you one thing: No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. However, so what if X person played XXX hours - why should I care about that? You tell me. There are things in life that never or doesn’t go where you want it to go simply because it was inevitable or just not plausible. We don’t know what the future holds and brings. This X person paid to play the game early - that’s the purpose of early access so that X can play the game early not wait for a friend. X could’ve have just waited to play with his friend and both be happy. But X chose to play early!! X made that decision and no one forced him to do so. Only you can blame X. Had the choice. That’s why next time think ahead of time because you don’t know what life can bring you.

1 Like

I’m assuming your in SEA Server, what about US,EU,SA servers which aren’t exclusive at F2P release? I’m assuming IMC has abandoned them.

1 Like

I guess the other servers are not yet at full capacity.
but I really think if the new server doesn’t become insta full they will let transfers in between severs a few weeks in.

I don’t think anyone wants F2P players to join Telsiai and cause even more lags, failed commanders, crashes, etc. What’s actually frustrating is that Telsiai is already way too unstable right now, and these news make it sound like rather than improving current server they’ve found some easy way around it by making new server.

So not only we’re not going to be able to play with some of the friends who’ve been waiting for F2P, but also we’ll keep having server performance issues on Telsiai until more people just quit and it becomes less populated.

2 unstable servers are not better than 1 server with no issues. But if server with no issues is just an impossible dream due to game’s bad coding and outdated technology, then sure… 2 unstable servers are better than 1 that’s barely working.

2 Likes

Wow, that is really immature. You should just quit the game and go play something else.

6 Likes

if that so, i cannot meet my friends in game who’s waiting for the free to play opening because they cannot create a TEAM in Telsiai?! wtf. we need another transfers of team in other servers again! this is not fair!

well you are very genius about plan. I will stop play your game and tell my friend don’t spend money to you game.

Telsiai > Varena server transfer pls. not now, maybe later.

i know, Telsiai JUST temporarily unavailable to free to play players. but all of my friends cant wait anymore.

they will SURELY play at Varena and i dont think they will ditch they character and play at Telsiai after its available to everyone.

So please give Telsiai <> Varena transfer after Telsiai is available to everyone. :kissing: :kissing:

this maybe tiring. but…
In IMC i trust. :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Nah, they will get the same thing like us when f2p launches. The server probably will only open for a week, then it’ll be closed and any other new players are forced into a new server.

You do know that programming isn’t that simple.
Changing one part of a code can affect every single functions and procedures of a program. It’s easy to find the problem but finding solution is another.

Yeah. it make me mad and cant think straight.
After calm down i think we need to pay more to IMC.
(sigh) what a dev !

Opening the game to the public with the current “quality” …this will be hilarious xD

3 Likes

Well. I’m just putting myself in their shoes. if you are upholding your values so much without being considerate. Good for you.

1 Like

Please do consider on server transfer from Telsial to Varena.

I have several friends who are waiting for f2p
IMC has already given us a LOT of hard time and we still bare with it.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from but it doesn’t hurt to make new friends along the way :slight_smile:

Access to Telsiai will >> temporarily << become exclusive

Do you like roller coasters ? :>

Re-roll train again even you level pass 200++ to just play with your friend in SEA server… (What a Joke again from IMC, Buy more token)
This kind of move is really hit very huge impact to those waiting for F2P and its wont effect other server…

I bet they already know it but IMC still carry-on this kind of implement move…
This is another sad story to be announce, there is nothing called fair in tree of savior…

I kinda agree with new players not being able to play on Telsiai is kind of unfair. How about you guys give the existing players on Telsiai some “reference link” or something like that (in a way that it can’t be abused) so they can give it to their friends and when they register using it, they’ll be allowed to play on Telsiai?

Or alternatively, just let the existing ones’ accounts be transferred to the new one? I, myself have a friend from SEA who is waiting for F2P and I would like to play with him as well. People who just get mad on IMC for the decision should be giving suggestions instead of getting angry.

Despite it being “temporary”, people would obviously complain because they were waiting for F2P then it got moved and then suddenly this.

3 Likes