Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

Why can’t they add a number beside the server list indicating server population just like how they did in RO?

E.G.
Klaipeda (2841)
Orsha (1435)
Fedimian (3120)
Telsiai (6723)
SA (1823)

AND

can IMC please indicate what the population limit is for each server??? So we players can plan long term. Not Gimping us like this.

12 Likes

First IMC announced that founder’s server weren’t going to be exclusive, now they did a 180 degree turn! tsk… They should’ve just opened a new server to SEA and offered server transfer to founders to that new server to divide the current load then make both accessible to F2P… Really this announcement so frustrating!!!

7 Likes

Great. Now I won’t get to play with my friends waiting. Should’ve never bought the founders if I’d have known this was the case. Was trying to get headstart so we could form our Guild but this comes in. Great. Really great.

5 Likes

they already annouce previously that it will be may 10th

I agree. They may open paid transfers later on.

1 Like

Difficult trade system to battle against bot,gold seller what ever = normal player suffered.
Poor server management = normal player suffered.
Separate player to play together after a longggg wait = normal player suffered.
Talt = normal player suffered

Yes, I’m mad :sweat_smile:

You sir are the best game provider who know how to mess up other people heart of the year.

10 Likes

The current DLC packs can only be bought once each. Will the F2P TP packs be purchasable multiple times?

For the Founder SEA players that want to play with their F2P friends, do you plan to offer a team transfer from Telsiai > Varena? Or will you announce for how long Telsiai will be Founders-exclusive?

Edit: Sorry redlevia! Seems I hit the wrong reply button. Meant to reply to the topic. Mobile is a pain…

maybe patch? hmm… real PATCH. no. ok.
current game quality not for release.

1 Like

No, this is not a good idea.
Many of my friends waiting to join me on Telsial and now we can’t play together?Really?
I hope something will change, whats the meaning of playing for the whole previous month when I can’t play with my friends.

2 Likes

They did announce the F2P release in this notice. It is on May 10th.

bäh too bad only a new telsiai server … /
Well i think the only problem is that they did not made their tp maybe even token global for a Account.
NOw if u purchased stuff or used ur dlc its harch to start from new and trow that away

You’re a retard lmao

6 Likes

yeah this is bad news for me… why did it turned out like this?.. now i cant enjoy this game with friends… sigh~… treeofsolo

2 Likes

I don’t like this :frowning: i have so many friends waiting for F2P to join me =__=. So wants the point having those Founder packs #TreeofSOLO

2 Likes

I wonder why can’t you guys read the “temporarily” part.
The purpose of this is for them to test what the estimated capacity is with the f2p players alone hence the server for them. With the data gathered from that they will be able to see how much they need to improve on Telisiai before MERGING the two servers.

You won’t be able to not play with your friends forever. If you really want to play with them then join them on the new server. If you value your gears more then just continue playing on Telsiai. You can’t have both with how the server is at the moment. IMC is trying their best and this is the best option they have at the moment. Unless you guys want them to push F2P players on the current Telsiai and players will suffer more.

14 Likes

Will I be able to transfer to Varena when it launches? I don’t have any choice since Telsiai would be closed to new players so I’d like to transfer to be able to play with my friends…

I support this idea. Thanks IMC

6 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah. I got it. Thanks.

But to be fair it is neither in:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/news
nor in:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/news/annoucements

or else i would have noticed it.

2 Likes

man… no one willing to start a new char in new server… neither the f2p player, if telsiai became temporarily exclusive then after that period, there will be 2 server? come on… T^T

if i knew this would happen, i wouldnt bought early access pack… tp will be for naught then…

and waste the time invested on your character. brilliant