Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

I have friends waiting for the F2P.

And we as founder buyers and official testers for your game before F2P, why would you do this to us?

We already have a massive plans in F2P transition! Damn! I am so disappointed! If i won’t be able to play with my friends, then why not just quit the game because i clearly just wasted my time and you want me to renew in another server? Goodluck IMC!

1 Like

It’s either you join them on the new server, or call them to spend some money and purchase the DLC now.

If they allow ppl to create in this server, everyone will do so and create a disaster when the server is launched. No one will be able to play if that is going to happen.

ill just quit if i wont be able to play with my friends. play other games with them.

I’m lucky, I’m only waiting for my GF to play, so I guess I’ll just buy her an early access. But still, we shouldn’t judge those who want to play with friends. with this decision, some aspects of being an early bird would be gone.

example, you got yourself the DLC and acquire items to show that you are one of those who played early. Then if you switch to F2P server, all of those will be gone, and you would appear like everybody else.

Maybe if they announced it earlier so that players maybe not have opened their packages.

As for me, I wouldn’t mind making a new character. but let all my premium stuffs repacked and allow me to open it up on the new server. :smiley:

Reading the comments on these posts makes me hate this community more and more.

How about opening transfers from SEA Telsiai to other servers? I know several players stuck on Telsiai because it is the only server you cannot leave. Why is that btw? You cannot transfer from Telsiai, but you gave the option to leave every other server at one point or another. No one can answer this question.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THE ONLY SERVER YOUCANNOT LEAVE IS TELSIAI?

Sorry about the caps its just this question is never answered, ever. I challenge anyone that knows the reason to answer honestly.

Well, I hope this “temporarily” phase is short and at the very least, IMC should offer Telsiai -> Varena and Varena -> Telsiai transfer after this “temporary” exclusive Telsiai early access phase has been lifted.

With this, the server population would most likely be equally divided because transfer between 2 servers is a choice.

mainly cos it was already stated that telsiai is a SEA server.
players from other region risked it by joining the server.
so when players are transfer back to the SEA server, the “other region” players are considered “SEA” since they chose to play in it.

there is no rant over this issue :confused:

When the FTP server comes live, Chaos will happen to it. 100%. I’m super happy to know that we will be quarantined away from this impending doom.

The below is what will happen if the server is not barred.

1. Server will be highly populated and ppl will need to queue to enter the server.

2. Server will LAG like hell.

3. Bots running everywhere!!! Since it’s free to create an account, many farmers will create lots and lots of accounts just to do this.

Thank you IMC.

This deserves more attention

this is gonna be a bad decision. either beef up the server or dont do it at all this is not healthy for an mmorpg. please hear us imc.

because sea server is created a few days later after servers are up. klai and orsha where the first servers. so players from sea regions who played the game immediately got no choice but to play in klai or orsha, they were later given the chance to transfer to the newly created sea server. whereas if your from us region, you should not have created a character in sea server, because us servers are available.

Just to shed some light on the topic, I’ve been supporting this game and even bought every single DLC but this is just a slap on the face. To have so much restrictions on this game (trades, etc.), now friends are NOT allowed to play together if they are paying customers or ‘F2Pers’ - too much exclusivity that it will down right ruin the game’s future.

And even with this somewhat ‘rash’ decision of separating the F2Pers it’s pretty certain that the F2P servers will be over 10x more overloaded than Telsiai (considering just about anyone can register and play the game, plus those who will start over from other servers just to be with their friends). I mean seriously, if the physical servers can’t handle the amount of players now, how much more when the game goes F2P?

What’s really confusing though, is back in the RO days, with the crappy technology and computers we had, players could still play in the server of their choice despite being so crowded. Surely technology has already evolved since then, and physical servers are way more powerful now. I mean, WoW even had 12 million players in their servers and that was almost 10 years ago.

Maybe there is nothing else IMC can do about it within this time frame. As they said it’s a temporary solution. Let’s just hope that later on, after they can see how many players joined new server, they will come up with better solution and also improve their servers, plus offer free transfers between both servers.

100TP=9$, maybe US price :slight_smile:

or they could just pay a small sum of money and play with you.

unless of course they value that small sum or you or u value your main character over starting over with them

if that is the case.
make it “premium slots” for players who pay then
i bet there are many who is willing to pay for the premium slots .
doing this separation isnt gonna bring fun into the “work like” feel in the game
IMC i am not kidding u, pls do consider reviewing ur decision.

founder players dont buy founder just becos we wanna play earlier,
they wanna lvl faster so that if the game is open to others,
we would have a advantage in terms of higher lvl.
also part of a bragger’s right to our gears and lvl.
i understand tos is kinda like a business for you guys.
but play make it a business yet still have elements of the game that players are actually enjoying.

back in the CBT days, we really enjoy the game very much, and looked forward to the game opening to the world.
but when so much restrictions and “sudden” changes is implimented,
it makes us feel kinda sad and tired…

i wish to see the steam rating for tos to be high as it deserves,
pls make it happen for everyone ><
Please …

1 Like

300th COMMENT!!!

Motherfucking so many comments… holy moley… guys just stop spamming… whatever IMC have decided upon, they have already decided. In the end, their decisions will always be based on profit-oriented goals, in regards to all their stakeholders interest as well.

SO I AM HERE ON BEHALF OF ALL THE EXCLUSIVE DLC PURCHASERS TO SAY SORRY FOR ALL THOSE SORRY ASSES THAT DID NOT WANT TO OR CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE A MERE DISCOUNTED PACKAGE TO GAIN AN EARLY ACCESS INSTEAD NOW HAVE TO COMPLAINT AND FEEL SORRY ASS FOR THEMSELVES FOR THIS NEW SERVER CALLED VARENA. TELSIAI > VARENA. EVEN THE NAME SOUNDS BETTER.

GG HOPEFULS, KUDOS IMC. NOW GRANT ME MY FREE TPs!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I need play with my friend in server telsiai T_T

some of my fren was waiting for f2p now U JUST TOLD US THAT WE CANT CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER BUT ASKED THEM TO PAY OR WE MAKE A WHOLE NEW ACCOUNT??? wth is this…?

this is such a sad news i’ve heard today :disappointed: