Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on Server Names

these are both east coast right?

if so, west coast soon plz
not soon™
just soon, lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

that is true, almost as if they’ve gotten a heads up.

the thing is not every person that bought it will be able to login at the same time since some works and what not.

According to this https://www.facebook.com/brasiltreeofsavior/15
it seem that most of Brasil players will play on Orsha. so it mean that 1/2 of people in Orsha are Brasil players.

3 Likes

Aww I can’t be a Laima bean again!

It’s ok, Klaipeda is pretty awesome.

Wouldn’t worry too much about only two servers. Though I’m curious what they’ll call the others, since I expect at least one more to come up tomorrow.

1 Like

hummm i don´t think it will be enough for the horde =/

The Brazilian community will be in Orsha! For The Orsha!

1 Like

Oh god, I can’t handle huehue players. 95% of them can’t even speak english.

You guys find always something to cry about. Even about unimportant things like “Server Names”

The game release tomorrow, be hype!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wait till they announce Fedimian server lol. :joy:

1 Like

Don’t they have a partner for Brazil already? <_< You’re killing your own ping to play on NA servers.

So, if i chose Orsha server i will not be able to chose Klaipeda as my initial town?:confounded:

Awesome news ! I can’t wait to play

you caaaaaaaaaaaan please stop asking the same question ლ(・﹏・ლ)

Server names are dumb!
It’s a server name, not a place, why ._.

I like more the Orsha name but I’d like to play on the server where most ppl from EU will be (not to divide community or anything just want to have ppl close to my timezone to befriend until EU server comes)

Would also be nice to know the location of each server, assuming that nothing has changed about all servers currently being East Coast, NA. Like they were supposedly in closed beta.

Just asking, since I know details are always subject to change, as with anything. @Staff_Julie

#OrshaTeam !!!

Uploading…