Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on Server Names

Okay, but you really could have picked something that won’t confuse tons of people xD

So basically, I’ll have to clarify very precisely to my friends that I’m going to ORSHA THE SERVER, but that I’ll start in KLAIPEDA THE TOWN. ^^"

Are both servers hosted at the same location?

that is somewhat of a fair point ლ(・﹏・ლ)

Yeah I admit naming the two first servers after the two beginning towns isn’t the smartest idea, the people going “God this is the worst thing ever this is so confusing how am I gonna tell people where I’ll be/where I’m playing on?!?!?!?” need to chill out.

It takes an extra second to clarify if you mean the town or the server and if you and your friends still make a mistake then that’s your faults lmao.

3 Likes

La Comunidad de Latin Midgard decidió, junto con otras guild menores, que los latinos se iban a unir al segundo server de la lista. Si quieren compartir su experiencia de juego en Tree of Savior, elijan el segundo server de la lista.

Los dos servers abren al mismo tiempo, pero vamos a entrar al segundo.

Saludos,

Angel Delacroix

Guild: Cloud Republic

2 Likes

PVP go there, PVE go there… Very smart. :expressionless:

1 Like

EU gets the Hot Fedimian Item Boy to represent them. T_T I am sad.

2 Likes

Why change the names with town names now people are confusing.I mean it’s not a big deal to change the server names but why change/fix something that is not broken.The goddess names were fine and it made sense,should of just make use choose the path to start in after the character creation like in the KR.

But oh well it’s fine XD.

2 Likes

I’m guessing there’ll be slightly less cancerous people on Orsha, so I’ll go there.

What about EU Founders should we wait it for later day launch or no ?

you can transfer, and you can even postpone using your founder bonus.

Founder Ex1-3 top 10 best seller , I trust and pay but you open 2 serv. u think serv enough for much players ?

1 Like

Let’s choose one server for EU players to play same prime time

no community fragmenting post’s please XD

ohhh thats what the polls were about…
so if u pick orsha server do u start in orsha? or could u start in klaipeda?

you can start wherever you want, it’s only a server name.

Gabija is sad.
Oh well, thanks for letting us know the server names in beforehand. Makes it easier to get all friends to play on the same server.

7 Likes

If you have people who will play for the first time, they will surely find it confusing to have the choice between Klaipeda and Orsha just after they picked between Klaipeda and Orsha servers.

And there is already people in this thread wondering if server-choice will decide your starting town as well xD

@Staff_Julie Hi. May we know where is the east coast / west coast server?
THANK YOU!

2 Likes

on the east coast and west coast.

3 Likes