Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on our Partnership with X2GAME

Only the Boss Blizzard able to do that :sweat_smile:

50 steps laugh at 100 steps. what is the different? hahahaha

五十步笑百步。

I had played OMG s TERA from "gods battle field "sever .All the level cap from 36.51.58and60."The gold level 9 cristal ".Then they abonden old sever for THE NEXT.I knew your worries deeply.But one time I had deleted my giuld and all the items in the giuld item box had been goon.OMG get all of them back after maintenance.I was so appreciate OMG.

Thanks IMC, you sold us out.

Never play TOS again.

1 Like

If you say Garena -> considerable :pensive:
If you say OMG -> Goodbye and get fuxking out :unamused: :sleeping:

X2GAME actually is under OMG, 90% of HK/TW players hate OMG because OMG “MUST” kill all the game, of course including TOS I think.

OMG never mind what the players think and want, they just want making money and money and money and money. There are too many examples to justify my point of view (TERA is one of the famous example)

Well, fine. Let see how OMG destroy TOS. :smiling_imp:

By the way, I’m really sad to see your decision, IMC.
I can quite sure tell you that around 90% of HK/TW players want to play iTOS rather than TW server. Even with high ping, we don’t mind, we can pay for VPN. Why? Just because you IMC is " THE ONLY PROMISE" for all of us. :worried:
Although you mentioned it is a “PLATFORM”, sorry we can’t trust OMG.

This time you really kill our passion of TOS.
Really, really sad.:disappointed:
Goodbye…TOS

2 Likes

Good Bye TOS.

you sold your game to the notoriuos company in Taiwan.

X2GAME = OMG

X2GAME is under the OMG

Fxxk

1 Like

No any comment is positive!!!

1 Like

Nooooooooo…
X2=OMG=an unethical company
Don’t sold us out please!!

1 Like

Pretty sure there’s a suggestion thread from TW/HK player about their local publisher.

Here it is :

IMC haven’t read this thread? sad

4 Likes

@you2.llp there are more polite and less insulting ways of typing your complains…

the worst you express the faster you are ignored…

1 Like

No any comment is positive!!!

1 Like

I don’t mind if OMG take over, but can you not blocked tw/hk IP?!

what if there are friends in TW want to play with people in US, I thought international server mean open world wide, wtf?!

anyway, if the server are still blocked for TW/HK, i guess i have to give up this game then.

2 Likes

I will support what you say cause that experience same like me, that horrible environment made me quit all the online game in here, btw regarding bot issue also a big problem, in Taiwan the game agent might be do something but almost nothing, they only know how make more money and don’t care all about game experience like balance, so when i know TOS have international ver, sound pretty excited,i had been play ICBT2 that’s a real fun experience for me, first time to meet foreign ppl play and talk even my poor english but we have great time, language not a big deal, after ICBT2 closed i made my channel to memory, cause i really love TOS, and hope international ver relase, and by the long wait… restricted is complete bad news.

Why we have to restricted in there?
Are we not a part of international? Why…?

Even have copartner in here, but so what, Is we have no choice?
only restricted? please give a way to choice.

1 Like

People seem to be missing this part. IMC is still going to control the in-game contents, updates, and patches. X2GAME is only handling the billing, customer support, and management. So they will not have the power or authority to ‘ruin’ the game.

4 Likes

Absolutely agree with all what you say that’s totally right~

We should be free to choose!

and know the real reason behind!!

it was edited into the main post after people started commenting…

i think <.< >.>

Bro, I have read it before i reply on this topic.
IMC has mentioned that is a platform, I know what it means.
But it is only under “Normal Situation”. :pensive:

If you have experienced what OMG did, you would understand why we worried about and how OMG turned everything into abnormal and crazy things. :weary:

It is so difficult to trust OMG. :dizzy_face:
What we will only trust is IMC, IMC is an only promise for us.

1 Like

我們也該來個投訴OMG代理運動。

20 charas

Not edited, IMC is watching this post :smile:
IMC replied the topic of “No Taiwan / Hong Kong “Publishit” please!”, which is posted by Plesdis, around 40mins ago

So I’m quite sure that IMC is looking for us :slight_smile:

I see 2 edits and there is no way to know what was edited unless they have it set to show…