Tree of Savior Forum

Annoucement on Trade restrictions is bs

That’s like saying soon.tm it could be a month, couple years, never.

3 Likes

They said they’re going to, and you act as if they never will.

I didn’t say or act like they never will, I was just saying their entire page they wrote made no sense; better off just writing a announcement only saying 1:1 trading can’t be changed immediately.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense. Is it flawed? Yes, of course it’s flawed. The logic behind it is fine, but in practice it is flawed, which is why they’re changing things - Making team storage free, and something (hopefully something good) with the 1:1 trading system. Personally, I have no problem with the marketplace system as is, although the one slot for free players is a little restrictive. Wouldn’t mind having a second. Waiting a couple days for funds is fine by me

1 Like

No i saw all that, but i will complain until the change happens. When they do a good job and fix it, only then will i stop.

2 Likes

I find it strange how after so many years of experience with MMO games players and companies still didn’t accept one truth - it’s impossible to get rid of bots by any in-game system, restrictions or anti-bot programs. Workaround to any measure will be always implemented by bot makers and gold sellers.

The only certain way to get rid of them is to hire a real person who warps around specific maps, determines who is a bot through observation and certain tests (no I’m not talking about something as primitive as trying to chat with them, there are actually many good techniques for that) and IP bans every single one of them manually. It must be the one and only responsibility of such staff member. This is the only way.

2 Likes

New announcement : Changes regarding trading restrictions, bot policy

Which allows non token users to trade = good

But does not change any of the restrictions on trading = bad

Sure, but if imc business model is to sell trades… Well, it would be dumb be they/we have more pressing matters (like mob respawn time).

First I want to see how long they’ll take to implement this and how they’ll do it.
Then it will always be time to make them remember our griefs about theses restrictions…