Tree of Savior Forum

Anime Manga Discussion!

I felt the same about the 2nd half as well…and those constant flashbacks just killed any sort of excitement for the upcoming fights because I knew they would be constantly interrupted and focused on something else. I think that was the complete opposite for zero (unless there were cut-ins but MUST less prevalent, I can’t remember). I’m probably going to get a few visual novels here in the next few days, so I think I’ll try that Saya no Uta you mentioned. I remember seeing it being on sale on j-list or something a year or two ago.I heard HF was supposed to be pretty good, so I’ll most likely give that a watch whenever it gets released. :tv:

I don’t see it on sale anywhere at the moment, but I do really recommend Saya if you read a lot of visual novels and are looking for something different, and more along the lines of horror and psychological. It’s one of the more impactful twisted love stories there is, certainly something there would never be an animation of since it’s pretty extreme. But it’s one of those VNs that stands out to me the most, for being so daring and different.

were not getting any saction when we spoil any story right? :wink:

just tons of hate

is there a spoiler option where you click to view the spoiler?

there should be, for the sake of everyone D:

but since we’re talking 'bout FSN UBW I feel like they should make a trailer at the end of this weeks episode, like “hey guys, look what’s there for you in the future”, it would be smart imo, tho not really necessary

Heavens Feel will focus more on Sakura right? I always wondered wtf she’s been doing all this time, and what her take is on the holy grail war.

well I don’t really follow the anime atm so don’t sweat it but mannnnn that was surprising xD did he forget to buy new clothes when growing up?

I finished Zombie Loan manga a few days ago!

lol, he grew instantly

1 Like

You can use these HTML tags:

<details><summary>Title goes here</summary>And content goes here</details>

Summarrydetails

I think [spoiler] [/spoiler] should work too, although it’s not.

Looks like I’m going to ask you everything about how to post in this forum, in case I want to post our guild promotion here. :sweat_smile:

tanks! more tanks! =V

so … danmachi ended… =< any hopes for a second season? >_< well the season end pretty welll considering its only 13 eps… but i want it to be 24 T^T and ish a good anime that has MMO aspect to it!

well lest hope for 2nd season =D

1 Like

I just want to see some more of that blondie, it’s painfully obvious that she has a thing for him :smiley:
Also…

Spoiler Wtf? He's the grandson of Zeus? What?

@Aisem Zeus is the adoptive grandfather of Bell. It’s very unlikely for this anime to get a second season due to its poor sales so if you wanna know more about that, you should read the novels.

1 Like

well lets hope it does… and pls have a 24 eps! 13 is just few =<

Well it’s no mystery why the poor sales, the anime was in a whole lackluster, and I mean it, the best characters were the supporting ones, the best episode was the minotaur one and the lack of explanation on things that SHOULD’VE been.
And not using effectively the 12 episodes it had, losing an entire episode talking 'bout lili problems while it should’ve dealt with her in 2 episodes not 3.
Hestia was annoying being a jealous goddess.
Valein-naniga was… nothing in the end, barely making an appearance.

but yeah overall 7,5/10 I was expecting more from danmachi, not that it is bad, it was enjoyable if not paying attention to what I just said but still, not really worth another season imho

@Lobcat Agreed. Well, you can’t expect much from a generic anime.
@rhidz It wouldn’t work well if it had two cours(24 episodes), you can notice its quality was mediocre at the start and dropped greatly after the minotaur fight. They don’t have budget to do 24 eps.

well i “was” hoping it will be >_<" well considering those facts danmachi might get 2nd season if not then shame =<

its a nice anime like dungeon MMO w/ Greek myths add to it! and i would love for it to have 2nd season… if it wont… then i guess it ended nice and quick @_@" after all 2nd season have possibilities of ruining the image of the whole anime series …

it’s just that the start was good, and I still had expectations when the minotaur fight occurred, but meh, it serves me right, I thought I stopped expecting things from some animes, tho this season, Kekkai, Hibike and FSN didn’t fail my expectations.

well I’m not saying I’d be “happy” with danmachi s2 buuuuuuut… it’s still better than something like kancolle 2nd season

yes log horizon we’re looking at you

1 Like

Hunter X Hunter top 5 anime all time. Fiending for new eps of One Piece

1 Like